Chapter 13

Recap: "Go wash up, we have guests coming over."

You P.O.V.

After drying off I realize I forgot to take clothes with me. UGH! Out of all the things to forget is clothes. I'm in a house full of men and this is the one thing I shouldn't be doing!

It's fine, hopefully Hongjoong isn't in his room at this time. I peek my head out the door and sigh happily he isn't there. Instead there was an outfit laid out for me with a note on top.

Y/n,
I've chosen your outfit for tonight. Better be wearing everything seen here, can't wait to see you in it.
- Joong

'Well...might as well obey before he decides to drag me back to the basement....'

I've put on the outfit and look myself in the mirror

I've put on the outfit and look myself in the mirror. I hate how the skirt is really short. This outfit shows off too much skin! I wish I was back in my baggy hoodies and jeans right now.

The door opens behind me to reveal San. He wears a black graphic t-shirt tucked in his black ripped jeans and with a pair of converse. He had on a couple of silver rings with purple gems and some silver necklaces.

For someone who's sinful and no sense of morality, also happens to possess great looks.

San eyes me head to toe and smirks to himself. He walks in front of me and uses one hand to brush strands of hair out of my face, "You look stunning this evening."

I refuse to say anything to him. Even if I wanted to I couldn't say anything in his presence.

"I was sent to escort you downstairs to meet our friends," San tells me.

He holds his right hand out for me to take. When the male realizes I refuse to take it, he grabs my wrist instead. Naturally I get dragged behind as he leads me out of Joong's room downstairs.

Once we make it to the dining room, I'm met with all my captures and five unknown men. Their 'friends' wear a lot of black. It was like they were attending someone's funeral.

"Who's the human?" the one with blonde hair asks glancing over me.

"This here is our Y/n, my men picked her up from the woods a few weeks ago," Hongjoong answers.

The youngest looking one of the five men zooms in front of me within a blink of an eye. His dark brown orbs gaze into my e/c ones. "She smells very strong...and sweet," He says licking his fangs.

'Of course they had to be vampires too...'

This makes San wrap his arm around my shoulders in a sort of protective manner. It catches me off guard, I'm used to them using me instead of protecting.

"Hate to burst your bubble Kai, if you didn't get the hint she is OURS," San says through gritted teeth and showing his demon vampire eyes.

The one known as 'Kai' backs away from us but shows no fear towards San. He scowls at the hybrid instead as he returns to his groups side.

"I apologize for my youngest Mr. Kim, Kai is always looking for trouble," The leader of the group pipes in.

"No need to apologize Soobin, just call me Hongjoong," Joong responds. "We'd have no problem sharing any other humans except for her, she's special to us."

"I understand," The Soobin guy says.

This makes the Kai one hiss in frustration unable to feed from me. San hisses right back at him.

As the two leaders discussed business, the rest of us were left to chat amongst ourselves. San wouldn't let me leave his side due to Kai's behavior. I couldn't help but feel gazes on me the entire time. I'm feeling very uncomfortable.

'I need a minute alone...'

"I need to use the rest room real quick," I tell San.

He stares at me for some time before removing his arm around me, "Alright, don't keep me waiting babe."

I manage to hold back a gag as I make my way to the bathroom. I enter the room and finally felt like I could breathe. 'I should check on that cut Joong left.'

I look down at my left wrist and notice I've bled through the bandages, fuck! That's probably why I felt like I was being stared at. This could also explain Kai's behavior.

'I need Wooyoung to heal this asap.'

I hurry to change bandages and keep my wrist down. The moment I open the door I was met with the blonde vampire. Yeonjun I think was his name?

"Oh, sorry! Didn't know anyone else had to go, uhhh bathroom is free now," I apologize and attempt to walk by.

Yeonjun blocks my path. That's when I notice his mischievous grin, making me step back and tremble. He shuts the bathroom door behind him and hear a click sound. I knew I was in trouble.

"I'm aware you're supposed to be off limits, but I kinda don't really care." Yeonjun confesses.

He pins me up against the wall, staring down at me with his crimson eyes and fangs. I gulp in fear.

"What's gonna happen is you're gonna give me your blood and not tell anyone, can you handle that?" Yeonjun tells me.

I just stare back at the blonde shaking badly. I can't move or say a word.

"I take your silence as a yes." with that, Yeonjun rips the choker off me.

He covers my mouth as he bites into my jugular vein. I scream bloody murder as his hand muffles them. None of the boys ever bit me there and it hurts so much! I really didn't want to do this, but Yeonjun left me no choice.

'Jongho!...Jongho Please help me! you're the only one who can hear me help!'

My vision is getting blurry as the bloodsucker feeds from me. Within seconds two figures pry the blonde off me. I watch one figure bust Yeonjun's nose and lip before throwing him against the door. The other rushes to my aid.

My vision comes into focus to clearly see San in front of me while Jongho is beating the shit out of Yeonjun. 'He actually came to my rescue?...And brought San with him?' The older sets me down on the toilet as he tries to stop the bleeding.

"Shit! I can't stop the bleeding, get Wooyoung!" San panics.

Jongho picks up the Yeonjun guy and drags him out of the bathroom. Everything seems to be growing darker around me.

To Be Continued.......