Chapter 21

Recap: I'm gonna do anything I can to sabotage us so they never get her back.

You P.O.V.

Minho layed beside me that night. He held me close as we cuddled each other. Who knows if this will be the last time I get to spend with him. Ateez is ruthless and willing to take out anyone in their way. They've murdered my best friend, they could easily kill Stray Kids over me as well.

I was playing with Minho's hair when a blaring alarm went off. I cover my ears from the sudden loud noise.

"They're here..." Is all Minho says.

He hurries dragging me out of the room by my arm. I was now fully awake as Minho ran down the hallway with me. We run into Jeongin where he is already throwing a duffle bag over his shoulder.

"You know where you're going?" Minho asks him.

"Of course, come on Y/n," Jeongin orders.

Before I go with the younger vampire, I pull Minho into a hug for the last time. I cried again having to seperate from. "Please stay safe," I beg him.

He chuckles lightly, "I will. Now go."

Jeongin takes my hand and the both of us run towards the garage. He turns the key and then we both take off down an underground tunnel to who knows where.

~*~

~*~

Minho P.O.V.

Thought we had more time than what Ateez gave us. Didn't expect them to find our base so easily, and fast. Jeongin better take care of Y/n.

"Is Y/n safe?" Chris asks.

"The two have already made their way to the safe house," I tell him.

I can already hear movement through the woods. Six pairs of running feet all heading for the gates of our home. No no six? Where's the other two?

My question is answered when a shadow flies over us. I look up to be met with their Seonghwa and Yeosang. The two drift down slowly as the rest show up. Their leader stands in front appearing more pissed than ever. Sometimes I swear he has no chill button.

"Where is she! Where's my Y/n!" Hongjoong demands yelling.

"Safe from you," Chris answers. "We made sure you could never see her again."

Hongjoong bears his fangs in anger. "Kill them," He declares.

Their Leader aims for ours. Hyunjin takes on Yeosang. Changbin taking Yunho. Seungmin jumping Mingi. Jisung dodging San. And Felix fighting both Jongho and Wooyoung.

Like that they charged at us with ridiculous speed. Their Seonghwa picks me up with immense strength and slams back down knocking the breath out of me. I see his throat glow before spitting flames. I duck just in time before I get roasted.

He blasts again and again, but I keep dodging him. Why am I stuck with the fire breathing dragon? This isn't fair!

He gets aggravated that I'm dodging his fire attacks. Seonghwa then tackles me again. I punch and elbow his torso, but he doesn't let go.

He manages to grab my ankle before I could kick him. He smirks as he takes off into the sky. Down below the rest of our teams look like ants as they fight.

"Tell me where Y/n is and I might spare you," Seonghwa demands.

I laugh in amusement as I lick over my busted lip to heal it, "Even if I knew where she was, I wouldn't tell you."

Not satisfied with this answer, he let's go. I begin plummeting as the ground gets closer and closer. I close my eyes to embrace death and already saying sorry to Y/n. However death doesn't claim me.

I'm caught just in time by Felix. Wait a minute.

"Where's Jongho and Wooyoung?" I ask him.

He begins to look guilty, "It was either save you or stop them...I'm sorry."

"Felix where did they go?"

Our conversation is cut short when Seonghwa comes back to try and finish me off.

~*~

~*~

You P.O.V.

The tunnel led to a back road which Jeongin took. It doesn't look like anyone has used it in decades.

"Where are we going?" I ask Jeongin.

"Somewhere in Europe. Once we settle down, first thing we'll do is contact the boys," Jeongin answers.

I was already feeling worried for Minho. I missed him already. Please someone tell me he'll be alright.

Jeongin immediately slams the breaks as someone runs out in the middle of the roam. It was my Minho. I wanted to cry in happiness as I climb out of the car.

"Y/n, wait!" Jeongin protests but I ignore him.

I run straight to him and hug him once more.

"I thought Chris told you to stay behind," I sob.

Minho wraps his arms around me tightly. I hug him tighter as well. Jeongin jumps out of the car to get me to back away. He chuckles lightly, but his chuckles didn't sound like the Minho I knew.

"Y/n! That's not Minho!" Jeongin yells.

As I look up, I watch as black mist covers him and fades away only to reveal Jongho. I go to shove him off but he won't let me go.

He smirks as he looks down at me. Jongho speaks in a low sweet voice that made me want to gag, "Is that all it took for you to show me any form of love?"

"Let her go!" Jeongin shouts.

Jongho chuckles again. He turns me around and begins to slowly dig his nails into my neck, "Come any closer and no one gets her."

Wooyoung shows up and comes towards us. I still haven't forgot what he did last time. It also hurt remembering the little good memories we had.

"Go take care of Jeongin for me, would you Wooyoung?" Jongho asks nicely.

He looked as if he didn't want to do it. For the first time I witness him teleport, but instead a dark blue mist emits from him instead of black like the demon. He uses that ability as he fought Jeongin.

I scream, beg for Wooyoung to stop but he doesn't listen. I'mwforced to watch him teleport, punch Jeongin, and repeat. Occasionally would kick him too. Eventually the fox boy passes out in front of the vehicle. Blood pours from his lip as he layed there limp.

Jongho drags me away while I struggle to break free and run to the vampire's side. I wanted to hug him, tell him I'm sorry for ruining the plan. I cry and claw at the demons arm. No matter what I did it was useless. Eventually Jongho got annoyed enough by me trying to break free so he knocked me out.

To Be Continued.......