Chapter 29

A/N: I know I've been procrastinating this book and some other ones I have, but I'mma try and finish this one up and try to end with a happy ending.

Recap: And if she wanted to stay with them, I'd let her.

You P.O.V.

"Come on, let's try again from the top, dodge my attacks." Chan instructs again as he lifts me back on my feet.

"I-I can't Chan, I'm not fast enough," I protest as I try and get him to do something else for me to do. I was already sick of trying to dodge his attacks. I'm lazy! If this was battle to the death I'd be dead already.

The Stray Kids leader sighs in frustration, "It's not easy for everyone to gain their powers, you have to put hours into it while also letting yourself rest...so cut the talk and back in starting position."

I mentally sigh and part my feet as shown before. I raise my arms as I take a deep breath and try to focus. Though I'm exhausted, I try to stand strong.

Soon Chan begins to throw punches like he did before. This time I was able to dodge roughly a third of them before Chan swings his foot and knocks me back down to the mat.

"Chan 12 points, Y/n 0," Changbin adds another tally under the man's name.

Jeongin couldn't even watch the leader duel me. Hyunjin, Felix, and Jisung are trying to stay positive that I can pass this exercise. Seungmin's laughter at me was cut short when Minho slaps him in the back of the head.

"Chan, perhaps you should give her a different opponent. Look how worn out she is." Minho tries to reason with the older man.

Chan takes Minho's words in consideration as I'm trying get back up. I crack my back in the process as I try to stand once more. However I can't even hide how tired I feel.

"Now that I see what level you're at, tomorrow you'll be paired with someone else," he tells me before leaving.

As I try to walk straight, Minho is there to catch me before I fell. He wraps one of my arms around his neck as he takes me back to his familiar bedroom from when last time I was here.

After he closed the door, he brought his wrist to my face, "Take some, you'll feel better."

Now that I thought about it, I was a little hungry. All that training must have really drained me. Slowly and gently, I bite his wrist and drink from him. The Feline looking man grunts as I drank his blood, but shortly relaxes as I drank more.

Eventually I had enough and he goes to bandage his wrist, "Thank you." I tell him.

"No problem, anything for my Y/n," Minho smiles and pulls me in for another hug. Now that I'm not human, his scent was much stronger. I nuzzle my head into his shoulder as he giggles.

We then collapse on his bed were he holds me tighter when I'm on top. He sighs happily as he strokes my hair. Then we end up gazing into each other's eyes for a minute or so.

"Please stay with us Y/nie, I missed you," The man begs.

'Stay?...As in live with them?' "Why?" I ask him.

"Because....well I missed you a lot, so much that it crushed me. Being seperated from you made me realize that...I love you." He confesses.

My heart drops in my chest. How can I say no to that pout and the sad eyes and him smothering me in affection. And can't lie that I feel some attraction towards him too.

But what about Wooyoung and Seonghwa? Wooyoung would definitely be broken if I choose Minho over him. After all Wooyoung is the reason why I'm able to live a somewhat better life than when I was with....I won't even dare speak their name. And Seonghwa....well he is trying to be a better person, it takes time for a person to change and willing to trust he can.

Minho is getting agitated when I don't answer him. It almost hurts to see his sad expression, "Do you wanna stay with us?....or is there someone else?"

I take a deep breath and answer, "I haven't been fully honest Minho....the reason why I was able to escape is because of Wooyoung....and Seonghwa."

I could see the anger flash in his eyes, but he doesn't make a scene over what I said, "Wasn't Seonghwa one of the ones who harmed you? And he almost got me killed?!"

"But...he swears he's different now, and I believe him..."

"Y/n..." Minho sternly tells me, "You can't let yourself be surrounded by those that hurt you. The only way you can heal is if you put some space between you all...will you think about it?"

I nod my head in response, "I'll think about it Minho."

After the both of us seperate and had well rested, it was time for me to go back to the boys. I'm sure they are miserable for waiting in the car for so long.

I hop in the passenger seat and am greeted by Wooyoung hugging me, "How was training? Make any progress?"

"Well....not really, just still unable to get my powers," I answer as Wooyoung heads home as he drives. I was nervous to bring up what Minho asked me. "Also....I was offered to stay with them."

Seonghwa doesn't bother to look at me when he spoke, "And?"

"....And I said I'd think about it," I add.

"Well, what do you want Y/n?" Wooyoung asks me. That seemed to make Seonghwa flash a glare at Wooyoung.

"Honestly....a part of me wants to be with them. But I don't want to hurt you guys for leaving." I reply honestly. That seem to sting Seonghwa to hear that and Wooyoung gives me a warm smile.

"It is up to you, I won't hold your back," He rests a hand on my shoulder. "What will it be?"

To Be Continued.......

A/N: hey y'all, I know it's taken me too long to finish book for I had been procrastinating like crazy hehe. I was thinking about writing two seperate endings so y'all get to choose how you want the story to end. I'll release them both on same day as well so you can read both or only read one of them.