Chapter 25

Recap: Come back to me Y/n. I need you.

Seonghwa P.O.V.

It's been a few days since I gave her my blood. I changed her bloody ripped clothes into all black clothing. A long sleeve shirt with jeans and brand shoes. Also gave her a silver ruby pendant with a matching ring. Even painted her nails black. Couldn't forget to bandage where Yeonjun bit her.

Never once had I left her side to do anything. I ignored my own needs just to be with her. She hasn't started decaying or smell foul yet. I assume the half vamp blood is choosing to save or let her die. The boys have come in a few times, so far they don't suspect I done anything. Been extra careful cause of Jongho's psychic power, not that he's ever needed to read my mind in the past. Still got to keep my guard up.

First thing I do when she wakes up is apologize. Apologize for everything I've done to her and free her behind the guys backs. Hongjoong would greatly hate me for disobeying and betraying him. It be so unlike me to pull that stunt. That's least of my worries at the moment.

Last time I've been able to feel goodness inside me was when my grandmother was here. She raised me to be a respectable person and to be better than my parents. When no one believed I could do great things in this world, she did.

Y/n's presence helped me remember my morals from the old days before meeting Hongjoong. It's been so long since I felt that little spark of greatness.

My head rests by her side, running my thumb over her knuckles as I hold her hold lifeless hand. I sigh feeling the weight of my aching heart. I know she's strong enough to make it through this.

I hear my bedroom door open. Expecting anyone else to walk in, it was Wooyoung. He plops a seat next to me. His eyes were puffy red but he had already dried most of his tears. He didn't dare to glance at the lifeless Y/n in front of us.

"Hyung...it's time you let her rest in peace," Wooyoung tells me. "She deserves a proper burial."

I snarl at him. I can't let them bury her now. What if she wakes up in her coffin and comes back for us, the guys will know what I did, "No. I'm not ready to depart from her."

"Seonghwa...you've been in your room for least a week now..." Wooyoung tries to reason with me. "I hate losing Y/n too, she deserved to live longer...but burying her would be the best thing you could do for her...please Hwa."

I can't let the guys do this. I need more time. I know she'll wake up soon, I believe in her, "...in a moment, let me least say my goodbyes first."

Wooyoung accepts my answer and eventually leaves closing the door behind him. I turn to Y/n sighing again.

I mumble softly to avoid the guys hearing me, "Please wake up...give me a sign if you're with me."

I waited minutes patiently for any sign of movement, nothing. I plant a kiss over her forehead before brushing strands out of her face. My heart hurt even more thinking about laying her to rest.

I shed tears as I return to my original seat, "Y/n...I need you. Please come back to me..."

I cry harder as I rest my forhead against the mattress. My stupid attempt to save her was useless. If Wooyoung or Hongjoong was willing to use her blood to bring her back, she would've been alive again in a few hours.

What was I thinking? Staying by her side and talking to her as if she was alive was for nothing. I knew there was a slim chance it could work in the beginning. I failed protecting her and bringing her back. Perhaps if I had listened to Hongjoong and she wouldn't have been killed.

As I shed tears by Y/n's side, a warm hand tangles into my hair. I assumed Wooyoung came back to comfort me or hint it's time to leave. Instead the same hand lifts my head. I remain still for a few seconds to process what I'm seeing. Tell me it's my brain playing tricks on me.

"Why are you crying?" Y/n asks me.

She woke up. She came back to us! Y/n appeared a little pale with bags under her e/c eyes but she was still beautiful as always.

"You're back!" I overjoy as I pull her into my arms sobbing uncontrollably. I missed her so much I had to hug her tight. She was no longer human so didn't have to try handling her with care. She surprisingly hugged me back as well.

"I love you so much Y/n I'm sorry for everything for not protecting you like I should have and for every shitty thing I've done-"

"Seonghwa," Y/n calls my name but had to just get out everything I've been waiting to tell her.

"I want to start over and make it right Y/n. I'll make it right by running away with you if you give me the chance. I understand if you want to leave alone and nev-"

Before I can continue rambling, she cuts me off by smashing her lips onto mine. I quickly melt into it as it gets more heated. This was really unexpected of her but can't stop myself from enjoying this moment.

"Oh my god!" Wooyoung shouts over us. "You fucking necrophiliac!"

After me and Y/n seperate, Wooyoung gasps realizing she's not dead. He takes little steps inside my room. He was quick to run over and push me aside to hug her next.

He unlinks arms with her and let's me return to her side, "...H-how is she alive?"

"I...may have given her my blood," I explain.

Wooyoung is now frightened over what I done, "So you made her a hybrid?! Why disobey Hongjoong? He's gonna kill you-"

I shut him up fast covering his mouth. Last thing I need is him speaking so loud, "We don't have much time...will you help me get her out of here?"

Wooyoung somehow agrees to help me, "Only if you let me come with."

To Be Continued.......