Chapter 22 ⚠️

Recap: so he knocked me out.

You P.O.V.

I was back again in the hellhole, surrounded by the monsters that haunt my nightmares. When I woke up we were in a new house in a new location. Since Stray Kids found their last one, they packed up and moved. That meant I had to be farther away from my parents now.

I miss them so much. Why did I have to be a dumbass and get out of the car to begin with? Can't imagine how angry they could be over my stupidity. My heart aches for Stray Kids. I want to run back to them and never leave.

It was back to my usual cruel routine here. Gave them my blood, used my body, basically back to being treated as an object and nothing more. I was hardly ever left alone due to Felix taking me away.

My own room was gone and back to sleeping with one of the men each night, which meant they would want something. All except for Wooyoung, I refused to be left alone with him. Still frightens me with how he attacked me.

I was laying on Hongjoong's bed, staring out the window viewing the ocean. Not sure where we are but somewhere close to an ocean.

Footsteps are heard behind me. I feel the bed dip from behind and someone wrapping their arm around my waist. He rests his head in my shoulder.

"You look so sad Kitten, what's wrong?" Hongjoong asks me.

I don't answer. He should know why I'm upset. Why should I have to be the one to say it every time he wants to ask that pointless question.

The vampire plants kisses over my shoulder as his hand snakes underneath my shirt. I was wearing one of his baggy shirts since he chose to save my more revealing clothing than take all of it during the move. I wanted to slap his filthy hands away so bad.

"You don't have to answer Kitten, I know how to make you feel better," I could sense his lips curving into a smirk.

The vampire kisses and nips at my exposed skin. He traces my body with his nails. He pulls my top off over my head before going a little more rough with me. He carcasses my breasts as he makes us lay down.

He climbs on top of me pressing his whole weight against me. I could feel everything including his erection. Joong motions for me to undo his belt buckle as he makes out with me. He groans in between kisses when my hand accidentally brushes his clothed member. For a moment his eyes flashed crimson.

He peels off his own shirt while before removing my shorts and underwear. He nearly rips off his own boxers wanting me that bad. The vampire goes back to marking up the rest of my neck.

Suddenly he sinks his fangs into my shoulder. A scream leaves me making him smirk again. He moves one hand towards my entrance and starts playing with my pearl.

I try to keep in all sinful noises as usual, however few moans slip out when he pushes two digits in me. Yes his hands were small but it was like he was teasing me.

After he felt that I was prepped enough, he aligns his member with my entrance. Not being slow he shoves himself inside me. I yelp in pain while he groans in pleasure.

No matter how many times these guys use me to relieve their sexual feelings it still hurts when over half of them don't let me adjust.

It didn't take long for Hongjoong to build up a steady pace as he pinned my arms above my head. I now had to act like I was enjoying it unless he'd carry out the session longer. My entrance burned as he abused the area.

His thrusts become faster and a little sloppy hinting he's close. I didn't want him to release inside me. I squirm and beg him to pull out. It was too late.

He bites down on my other shoulder as he released inside me. He thrusts a few more times before stopping. Joong unlatches from my shoulder licking his lips clean. Some blood drips from his chin onto my exposed skin.

"Did you enjoy that kitten?" Hongjoong asks me.

"...ye-yes," I lie.

He smirks down at me before finally pulling out.

Since I couldn't walk the vampire carries me bridal style to his private bathroom. There he lays me in the tup before climbing in and turning on the faucet. I choose to wash myself while he pouted and would do the same. I winch when disinfecting his bites and turning the water a little pink.

Could have sworn Hongjoong wouldn't stop smirking while my face scrunches up in pain. Wished I actually did wash myself all the way though. To stop me struggles of trying to reach a certain part of my back Hongjoong helped. Feeling obligated, I did the same for him to avoid any potential danger.

Then we dry off and get dressed. I stole another one of his dark baggy t-shirts, he doesn't mind since Joong likes it when I wear his clothing and not the boys.

Once I had helped him change the sheets, we lay on the new fresh ones. The vampire pulls me into his embrace for cuddles. He buries his face into the space between my head and neck sighing happily.

"I wanna go home," I finally tell Hongjoong. "I miss my old life and everything..."

Expecting him to get angry. Instead Hongjoong pecks my cheek as he brushes my hair with his hands, "But this is your home Y/n. Your previous life is gone forever...You'll be with us till the end."

I hold back my tears as the bloodsucker pulls a blanket over us. Didn't realize how cold I was until he covered us. '...why won't the universe let me leave...'

To Be continued.......