Chapter 1

You P.O.V.

"Wonho stop! We're not supposed to go out this far!" I shout to my best friend, Wonho. "Come on, I've been out farther than this and I'm still alive," Wonho says.

"Really? So you're not afraid some monsters finding and killing us?" I ask him.

Hello, my name is Y/n. I live in a world where mythical creatures exist. Yes mythical creatures. You know, pixies, vampires, goblins, centaurs and more. Humans and monsters have battled for centuries. It has been nothing but a never ending fight.

Wonho and I have known each other for a very long time. He means a lot to me. I don't know want I would do without him.

Wonho is leading me to some meadow he found and wants to show me, although it's forbidden to be out this far from our town. "Wonho can we go back please? Something doesn't feel right," I plead. He knows I don't like being in the woods that long.

"As if creatures would decide to just attack us out of nowhere, besides it's just up ahead, don't worry....once you've gotten a good look of it, we can immediately leave," Wonho says. I'll trust him for now.

My best friend takes a hold of my tiny hand with his larger one and reveals the meadow he was talking about. 'Everything is so beautiful.'

"Do you like it?" Wonho asks

"No, I love it," I say. The male lightly chuckles. I pick a few flowers before having to leave. 'These will look nice on my night stand.'

"Was it worth coming out this far with me?" Wonho asks me.

"Yes it was," I reply.

He offers to hold my hand on the way back and I accept.

While walking back to our town, it starts to get darker. 'How long were we out here for?' My grip on Wonho's hand tightens.

He chuckles once again, "Are you afraid of the dark or something?"

"N...no! Just afraid of what lurks in the dark, that's all," I huff.

Suddenly we here a branch snap. I gasp and stand closer to Wonho. "Don't worry, it probably was just an animal," he tries to reassure me.

It better be just an animal.

To Be Continued.......