Chapter 18

Recap: ...I need help.

You P.O.V.

I got to see a different side of San that day. Instead of his flirtatious self, he was attending to me and making sure I was alright. It was as if Wooyoung and San had switched roles somehow and now San was the nice one.

I want to trust San like I did with the other vampire. What if he'll do the same thing? There have been times I repeated mistakes and this is one I'd hate to repeat.

That morning I woke up before San. He layed on the left side facing me. He had made a wall of pillows so I could sleep more comfortably here which was a shock to me. It was his idea of it not mine.

He looked so peaceful laying there. I admire his feline like features as he snores quietly. With one hand I brush some strands off his forehead and tuck behind his ear.

As I slowly move my hand away, the demon vampire is quick to grab it but gently. My eyes widen in shock as he lets out a low chuckle. His kind eyes open to meet mine. His dark orbs were peaceful to gaze into.

"Good morning sunshine," He greets me as he intertwines our fingers together.

"Good morning," I tell him back.

San soon let's go and sits up in bed. "I'll be right back, don't miss me too much," he teases. I roll my eyes, thankfully he wasn't able to see me do it.

San slips on some slippers before walking out of his room. I stretch out my limbs yawning as I wait for him. Looking around his room, I find a book shelf. 'Hmmm...wonder what kind of books he's into...'

~*~

~*~

Hongjoong P.O.V.

I'm on the phone with an important person, discussing a time to meet up on. Recently encountered an underground group that calls themselves Xikers. They seem to be a reliable and well built team, so why not.

"How about next Friday? Sound great?" I ask through the phone.

"Yes, it was nice talking with you Mr. Kim," their leader, Minjae replies. He hangs up and I put away my phone to go doodle on my calendar.

As I do so, San enters my office. I place my sharpie back on my desk and face him. I speak to him in a calm manner, "Is there something you need?"

"I'm here to inform something I think you should know," San tells me. "Yesterday Y/n claims Wooyoung brutally attacked her."

I pretend to be shocked by this news, "He attacked her?"

"Yes. She was bruised, bleeding and sobbing...Y/n was terrified, you need to confront him," San explains more.

'Yes I wanted him to be less friendly around her...this is not what I expected the results to be...'

"I'll be sure to have a word with Woo about it," I reply.

Then San leaves my office. I sigh in frustration. If Wooyoung doesn't improve, I'll have Yunho deal with him again.

~*~

~*~

You P.O.V.

I was looking through San's selection of books, not paying attention to anything else in the room. Before I could grab a book, I'm pulled harshly backwards and slammed to the floor. I end up hitting my head in the process and feel something wet run down my forehead.

Looking up with hazy vision, it was a masculine figure I didn't recognize before. He had to be 5'7 or 5'8 with a slender but built figure. His jet black hair is slicked back giving me view of his freckles and crimson eyes.

Weak from previous events from yesterday, and now injury, it didn't take long for me to fall unconscious. Last thing I see is San jumping the intruder as everything fades to darkness.

~*~

~*~

San P.O.V.

I was coming back to check on Y/n and ask if there was anything she'd like for breakfast. Approaching my door I sensed a well known enemy of ours and blood.

Switching to rampage mode I burst into the room nearly breaking my door in the process. The enemy towers over her limp form, ready to pick her up. Hearing me rush into the room he hisses and is in defense mode. '...Felix...'

How did he get passed our security?! It took months for Yunho to perfect them. And wasn't Jongho and Mingi supposed to be on guard duty as well?

I pounce his back tearing into his clothes and skin. Thought it would do the trick as he was badly injured. Turns out I underestimated how strong he was and throws me off with no problem. I'm too stunned to get back up.

"What the hel-" Hongjoong is cut off when Felix blasts him backwards. He lands next to me out cold.

Felix scoops up Y/n in his arms and darts out my open window in fast speed. I get up to only walk with a limp and cradling my left arm.

Seonghwa and Yunho are quick to enter the room viewing the scene. Once they sensed our enemy they turn to rage and follow Felix.

Wooyoung enters last panicking. "Where's Y/n!?" he demands with tears pricking his eyes.

"Gone," Is all I answer before helping him carry our unconscious leader.

A good two hours past after Wooyoung healed us. The boys finally come back. My hopes drop as I don't sense Y/n with them.

Instead of bringing her back, they helped Jongho and Mingi into the living room. They looked like they went through hell. That explains what happened to some of our security.

Mingi's right arm severed off and cut up badly, if he was human he'd be dead. Jongho's torso had been punched through leaving a giant whole through him. Wooyoung wastes no time to rush to their sides.

"Where's Y/n or Felix?" I'm the first to ask.

"We followed hers and Felix's trail...unfortunately it ended with nothing else to follow. Was like they vansished," Yunho explains.

Hongjoong slams his fists on our coffee table. He gets up and starts pacing back and forth muttering as he tries to control his temper.

"We'll get her back Joong, I promise," Jongho tells Hongjoong. He wasn't doing much to calm our leader. He was too raged over the situation.

To Be Continued.......