Chapter 8

Recap: I was too tired to stay awake so I passed out on their bed.

You P.O.V.

My eyes flutter open and find myself in someone else's room. Oh yeah thats right, Jongho and Mingi practically violated me. I shed a tear that those demons have taken my virginity. I feel so disgusting and used. So much for saving it for someone special.

Both demons held me in their arms as they slept. 'I didn't know demons could sleep.' I try to untangle their arms from me, but they quickly woke up. "Where do you think you're goin babygirl?" Mingi smirks. 'Why use that disgusting pet name again.'

"I-I'm going t-to use the bathroom," I stutter. Mingi chuckles and unwraps his arms from around me. Jongho does the same thing. I attempt to walk and collapse to the floor. Ouch, that is going to leave a bruise. My private area stings so bad.

Jongho chuckles darkly at me, "Just how I like them, unable to stand."

he steps out of bed, picks me up, and helps me to the bathroom. After he sets me down on the toilet he leaves to give me my privacy. They may have kidnapped me and used me, at least they give me my privacy so that's a plus.

Alright! I need to come up with a plan how to run away. I know it will be very difficult to do. I'm trapped in a house full of monsters, one can read minds, and Wooyoung is the nicest one here. There has got to be some way I can get my freedom back.

After I have done my business and washed my hands, I limp out of the bathroom.

Both of the boys appeared to have left. 'Lovely! I'm glad they trust me not collapsing on their floor again.' I suck up the pain and slowly exit the bedroom.

I recognize the hallway and know exactly where Wooyoung's room is at. I make my way to his room silently. I pray that I don't run into someone else that isn't that sweet little vampire.

I turn the knob of his bedroom, rush inside, and quickly shut the door.

"Y-Y/n?" I hear Wooyoung's voice crack. He sat on his bed, eyes red and puffy. "I-I'm so sorry, I let them get to you and....I failed to protect you I'm sorry."

My heart ached seeing the vampire like this. He's not at fault for what they done. The demons are responsible, not him.

It wouldn't be acceptable if I comforted one of my captures, he could be pretending to be nice just to fool me. But might actually be nice. I take a seat next to him and pull him into a hug. Wooyoung's eyes widen.

"It's not your fault Wooyoung, you don't need to apologize," I say, wiping away his tears.

Wooyoung wraps his arms around me and buries his face into my neck. I brush his hair with one of my hands as he soaked Jongho's shirt with his tears. His sobs become quieter as I continue to comfort the poor boy.

To be Continued.......