Chapter 5

Recap: "Best I've had in years, you are surely never leaving."

You P.O.V.

After the leader fed from me, he sets me down beside him.

Hongjoong draws circles with his hand over my left side. I'm disgusted with the monster touching me. As much as I would love to fuck up that pretty face of his, I can't for it will get me in trouble.

Then I hear the front door open.

(Seonghwa) "Hongjoong, we're home!" A deep voice shouts. I hear rustling of plastic bags and footsteps go towards a different room.

(Yunho) "We also brought fast food for the girl."

'Fast food?' The thought of having food is making my mouth water.

"Wooyoung, will you introduce our guest to the others please?" Hongjoong asks.

"Yes," Wooyoung replies.

After Wooyoung jumps on his feet, Hongjoong removes his hand from me so I may get up and follow him.

We enter a room I assume is the kitchen. Long light gray countertops, expensive looking appliances, and an island countertop with light gray chairs to match it. Four men were putting away groceries.

I recognize two of them when they jumped me and my best friend. Seeing them again makes my blood boil. 'I will never forgive them......'

The tallest man finds me and Wooyoung and he walks up to me. He has shaggy blonde hair that makes me think of a golden retriever. "Hi there I am Yunho, hope we can get along," He introduces himself.

The puppy male hands me a Mcdonalds bag with a gentle smile, "I have researched that McDonalds is a very popular fast food restaurant and almost every human loves it."

I accept the food, find a free seat, and dont hesitate to dig into the [insert favorite mcdonalds food item]. Wooyoung takes a seat next to me. 'At least someone I think I can trust is by my side.'

While talking a few bites I notice Yunho watching me with a smile. "Ummm....can I help you?" I ask.

He giggles at me before responding, "You humans just look adorable when you eat, that's all." 'Okay?.....'

"Well I'm going to let you enjoy your food, see ya later," Yunho smiles before patting me and exiting the kitchen.

Won't forget what Wooyoung said about him. It's really making it difficult to not want to trust that blonde haired guy.

I continue to enjoy my mcdonalds food while the guys left the room, minus Wooyoung.

~*~

~*~

Hongjoong P.O.V.

"Alright....if we team up with TXT, Stray Kids won't be able to stand a chance against us," I explain to Seonghwa. Thanks to my heightened senses, I'm able to sense Jongho's presence in our meeting room. "Did you need something Jongho?" I ask him.

"I am concerned with Wooyoung being around Y/n a little too much," He tells me. I raise a brow at the younger male.

"What do you mean? As long as he is keeping an eye on her we don't have to worry about the girl escaping," I reason with him.

"Well....I'm just afraid he try to pull another stunt like last time. You know, freeing her," Jongho explains. I sigh in response.

I only took that boy in because his previous family neglected and treated him poorly. I told Wooyoung if he wanted to join us he would have to become a vampire like me and respect our ways of life.

We mainly kidnap humans so us vampires and the vamp hybrids have a source of blood, plus Jongho and Mingi need to absorb their life force to survive. This is what Wooyoung signed up for, there's no turning back.

"Keep an eye on the both of them for now, first we need to defend our territory from Stray Kids," I tell Jongho.

You P.O.V.

After I had mcdonalds, me and Wooyoung go to his bedroom and play Mario Kart. While racing against Wooyoung he gasps. I immediately turn my attention to him and his eyes glow white. 'What the hell?! What's wrong with him?' After a few minutes his eyes go back to normal.

"Are you alright? Why did your eyes turn white?" I ask Wooyoung. "I'm f-fine, my eyes glow white when I see a vision," Wooyoung explains. He stuttered, I'm a tiny bit suspicious of that.

"You can see visions?" I ask. "Well more like catch glimpses of events that could possibly happen but not all of them come true," he explains more.

"What other powers do you have besides being able to see the future?" I ask curiously. 'Is it wrong to bother him with so many questions?' "I can teleport and heal," Wooyoung answers.

Soon the sun goes down and I begin to feel sleepy. I yawn and Wooyoung notices. "Are you tired?"

I nod my head for yes. Then Wooyoung goes to his closet and hands me a pair of basketball shorts and a plain white shirt.

"This should be more comfortable to sleep in for you," He says as he hands the clothes to me.

I go to his bathroom and quickly change into the clothes. I walk out and Wooyoung is laying in his bed, shirtless. He may not have defined abs but still has a really great body.

"Hope it's not weird if we sleep in the same bed," Wooyoung says.

"Vampires can sleep?" I ask surprised. Most of the movies and shows have told me vampires don't sleep.

"Yes we can," Wooyoung chuckles.

I climb into bed with him and lay on my side. Wooyoung wraps an arm around my waist and can feel his breath tickle my neck.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams Y/n," Wooyoung says before dosing off. Knowing he'll protect me while I sleep, I smile to myself and dose off as well.

To Be Continued.......