Chapter 19

Recap: ...He was too raged over the situation.

You P.O.V.

My head throbbed in pain as I hear a ringing noise. Also my body felt very heavy, couldn't even move my eyelids at the moment. I can barely move my body cause how groggy I feel. '...what...happened?'

"When will she wake up?" I hear a voice speak.

(Minho)"Soon Innie, she did have a minor concussion so give her time," Another voice answers the first one.

(Changbin)"She smells good, it almost makes me hungry again," Third voice comments.

(Felix)"You're always hungry," A deep Australian voice replies annoyed.

This made the third voice growl in anger. I slightly move my head feeling my headache worsen with just little movements. The moment I open my eyes, I'm met with a harsh light above me.

I sit up in what I think is a bed. As I grab my head and realize I'm surrounded by eight men. Don't recognize any of them as members of Ateez at all. Who are they?

One steps closer to me to give me a glass of water and pills. His facial structure kind of reminded me of a feline. "Take these, they'll help with the pain," he instructs.

With no other choice I did what he said. Another man joins my other side. Something told me he must be the leader with the way the others move for him.

He observes me with his black orbs as he steps around to claim an empty spot on the bed. His bangs cover his eyes a bit. He was also well built and average height. He wore a black tank top with black jeans and combat boots. Silver hoops hang from his ears as they reflect lighting of the lamp above.

"Now that you're awake...tell us everything we need to know about your friends, " He demands in a monotone voice. Was confused by what he meant by that. I lean back as far as I can to put space between us.

"H-huh?" I stutter wondering what he would want to know.

"Sir she just woke up from a minor concussion, she needs more time to rest before questioning the human," the feline man informs him.

"She wouldn't have had a concussion if it wasn't for a certain someone," A puppy looking male glares over at another one of their members. I remember him as my attacker from before.

"I'm sorry humans are too fragile to handle during transport," he rolls his eyes. "I'd like to see you try to break into arch nemesis territory and outfight demons and vampires alone-"

"Enough!" Their leader shouts over them. My head begin to ache again over his loud voice.

He's quick to give orders, "Putting Minho and Hyunjin on human care duty. Jisung, Felix, Seungmin on patrol. Jeongin and Changbin surveillance...When she's well enough notify me asap."

Like that everyone leaves the room besides the ones known as Hyunjin and Minho stay. Unlike Ateez's home, the place had more color and life. The cat male moves over to a table full of hospital equipment while the taller man gazes over me.

He sat in a stool that was decent distance from me. The man had long blonde hair and dark brown eyes. There was a mole under his right eye.

I felt super uncomfortable with him staring at me like that.

"Hyunjin you're scaring her stop it!" The feline man scolds.

The one identified as Hyunjin sighs rolling his eyes in annoyance. "But she smells so good Minho," He whines.

"We have blood bags downstairs if you're hungry, go," Minho orders. "Also...get something for her as well while you're at it."

Without another word the tall man leaves sighing over the last part. Now it was me and Minho. He comes back over to me with a device I remember that's for checking your blood pressure. Forget what it's called. He wraps it around my arm before going to use it.

"What is your name?" He asks me.

"Y-Y/n," I stutter.

He writes down some things on some clipboard before removing the thing on my arm. Then he continued to examine me like doctors would and writing down on his clipboard.

"Well Y/n, everything seems to be fine except for your head injury." He tells me. "We do apologize for Felix's behaviour he's not the easiest individual to get along with."

He hangs up the clipboard by my bed before going to put away his doctor tools.

"As long as you negotiate with us and show us respect, I'll continue to help you recover before we let you go," Minho says.

I grip his wrist as I look up at him, he was confused when he faced me. Though my memory is a little bad I can remember most of the horrible things Ateez had done to me. I was tearing up remembering, "You can't do that...if they catch me again they'll kill me."

Minho connects the dots and suddenly understands. The cat man places a cold hand over mine, "Don't worry...as long as you're in our care, we won't let them near you."

"Promise?" I ask him.

"Promise," Minho repeats.

Hyunjin returns just in time with a tray in hands. He had brought a bowl of ramen and a refill of water. It's actually been a while since I had that. I had to stop myself from attempting to wolf it down.

He also had two paper cups in hand. I could see red as he sipped from his straw. He hands one to Minho before returning to his stool. Hyunjin does little kicks as he drinks his cup.

"How is she doing?" Hyunjin asks. Like I'm not here for him to ask me instead, but my focus wasn't entirely on them and more on food.

"Y/n is doing fine. Right?" Minho turns to me.

My mouth was full of noodles when asked. I just look up confused as they chuckle at me. I chew and swallow before answering, "Y-Yeah doing fine...Thank you for the food Hyunjin."

"Your welcome," He replies.

I just pray that they won't treat me like Ateez did. I'd rather stay here than go back to them.

To Be Continued.......