Chapter 24

Recap: Think I've officially developed stockholm syndrome at this point.

You P.O.V.

It was officially night time as both me and Seonghwa lay in the grass under a tree. I play with a blue flower that Seonghwa carefully picked for me. Surprised it still glows with life after being plucked.

I was conflicted with my feelings about Seonghwa. Sure he can be a lot of things. Being sweet is something I'm not used to. But what if this is all an act for him? What if this is an attempt to lead me towards false securities to get where he wants me?

After laughing at a joke Seonghwa told, he shushes me. Both of us listen to the pixies shriek and flee to hiding spots up the trees. Something clearly wasn't right.

"Are there dangerous beings in this forest?" I whisper asking Hwa.

"From what I recall no...stay here, got it?" He instructs.

I nod my head trying to keep calm as he got up. Seonghwa wanders off in a direction, assuming that's where the threat could be. I breathe in and breathe out as I hold the flower close. It's been least over ten minutes and afraid being out here alone.

From a different direction of Seonghwa, I detect running footsteps coming towards me. I turn my heels and nearly die of a heart attack there on the spot. How the fuck did he find us all the way out here? And why does he looks like that?

It was Yeonjun from that group Hongjoong had over way back. His blonde hair was now longer and black. His tank top had visible rips and tears all over along with his jeans, he walked barefoot.

His eyes weren't red, instead were silver with black veins around them. His teeth were longer from what I remember and ready to kill anything he get hold of. This version of him is more scary than the other one.

"It wasn't easy to track you down Y/n," He spoke in a demonic voice stepping closer to me. "I can still taste you on my tongue...it would be so nice if you'd let me have more."

With each step back I took he also took another. In no way would I think ever leaving with this monster. If he gets me he might actually kill me this time.

"Please, don't do this...leave before Seonghwa comes back," I warn him.

Yeonjun chuckles darkly, "I'm afraid he won't be coming back anytime soon."

My heart sinks. I'm now truly a goner. This is not how I want to die. I scream as the monster grabs hold of me almost breaking my bones. His jaws extends wider than before and violently bites my neck.

I scream louder as multiple teeth penetrate my skin. My vision starts spinning as things begin fading out of sight. Could barely hear Yeonjun's gulps anymore. I given up shoving Yeonjun off. My body falls limp once Yeonjun let's go.

I collapse to the ground as I watch Yeonjun screech before charging at something. He gets pushed back in my view by a beaten up, bloody Seonghwa. Yeonjun attempts to throw himself at Hwa again, only to have him punch through his torso.

He chokes on his blood as he struggles to keep breathing once Seonghwa pulls his arm back out. He's mumbling words as he coughs up more red, but can't hear him. Seonghwa puts him out of his misery with a snap of his neck.

After Yeonjun was delt with he rushes to my side. For the first time I witness him crying? My vision and hearing go completely out once I'm lifted off the ground.

~*~

~*~

Seonghwa P.O.V.

I shouldn't have let her leave the house. This is my fault. I left Y/n unattended and she gets hurt because of me. I'm to blame for her death.

Halfway hurrying as fast as I could her body had grown cold and pale. I was in denial that she couldn't be dead already. My sight was blurry from tears. Once I get through the front door, the boys surround me.

Wooyoung had to be more broken than me since he used to spend so much time with her. San couldn't spare another glance at her lifeless body. Yunho, Mingi, and Jongho had looks of guilt. Yeosang was frozen in place, I'm sure he is crying on the inside like Hongjoong.

"What happened?" Hongjoong demanded. He was both angry and disappointed.

"I took her to the forest despite you telling me no. Yeonjun found us...unfortunately wasn't quick enough to save her." I sob. "Please tell me it's not too late to save her..."

"Seonghwa, I'm afraid she's dead. there's nothing we could do, my healing isn't strong enough for her," Wooyoung weeps.

"No no no! Yunho, your magic, w-hat if we-"

Yunho interrupts, "My magic has its limits, I've tried before and can't bring back the dead. I'm truly sorry."

"What if...we turned her? Please tell me that is an option," I suggest sobbing.

"It's too late for her. Deceased humans over half the time never come back, you know this." Hongjoong reminds me. "I'd rather let her rest in peace than be forced to be like us..."

I clutch tighter onto Y/n. I'm not ready to give up. I don't care! If I have to give up my life so she can live I'll do it. I want her back. Its unfair the way she died.

"May I least...have my last moments with her?" I beg.

Hongjoong nods his head yes.

I bring her upstairs to my room. I lay her down on my sheets. Once I had locked the door, I knew no one could intervene with my plan. Yes it's very dangerous to do this, but I'm too selfish to let her go like this. Besides she's a kind soul, it shouldn't go as bad as Hongjoong and the other think could happen.

Not sure if it's even possible to bring her back with my blood. It's not pure vampire blood, but no harm in trying. I'm gonna bring her back so she can live.

I plant a kiss on her forehead before whispering 'I'm sorry' few times to her. I bite on my wrist before letting my blood drip in her mouth. After I've given her a good amount I bandages my wrist so the others won't know.

I unlock the door after wiping her lips of any evidence of what I done. Please let this work. She has to live. I know she can be brought back without the consequences, she has too much of a kind soul to be corrupted with evil. Come back to me Y/n. I need you.

To Be Continued.......