Chapter 28

Recap: Now all I need to do is go check on Y/n.

You P.O.V.

Wooyoung still hasn't told us where we're going. Seonghwa seemed annoyed that he'd make decisions without him since they're both working hard to protect me. They drive up to a dirt path and then stop at the end of it. I was confused on why we're stopping here.

"You should probably walk up there alone, it be best for us to stay here," Wooyoung tells me.

I raise an eyebrow, "Why?"

"After the things that has happened between us and Stray Kids. It be better if they don't know that we are the ones bringing you here," Wooyoung explains when scratching the back of his neck.

I couldn't hug him fast enough hearing I'd see them again, "Thank you so much Woo! This means a lot to me." Wooyoung's cheeks turn pink and hugs me back.

Seonghwa glares at the younger man after learning where we were. "Are you serious right now? They can't be trusted! What if they hurt her? We can train her ourselves!" He argues.

Wooyoung turns in his seat to face Seonghwa that was in the backseat, "They can help her better than we can, I believe they have what Y/n needs to unlock her abilities so stop complaining!"

Seonghwa scoffs and shifts in his seat to stare out the window.

I place my left hand over Seonghwa's to reassure him, "I trust these guys to not do anything, I'll be fine." That seemed to ease his anger a bit, but it's clear that he's not willing to change his mind about taking me to their former enemies. Slowly I get out of the vehicle and make my way up the dirt path.

About ten minutes or so I'm now in front of Stray Kid's door. I can hardly see the guy's vehicle as I stand there feeling so nervous.

My palms feel sweaty and my mind races a million miles. I don't know what to say to them. What if they don't like me anymore now that I'm a vampire demon hybrid? Will this make Minho hate me?

My hand is shaking as I lift a fist to knock on their door. I do three knocks and wait patiently. Few moments go by and someone answers it, it was Jisung if I'm remembering correctly.

"Y/n?" He calls my name in disbelief.

"Hi...nice to see you again hehe," I rub my own arm in nervousness.

Jisung invites me inside as I hear running footsteps coming towards us. 'Minho.'

The cat man I missed the most is shocked I came back. Before I could greet him too he wraps his arms around me and rests his head on top of mine. Think I heard him sobbing? "I was so worried about you. How did you escape?"

"Well...did receive some help from unlikely people," I tell him. They're probably not ready to meet reformed Wooyoung or Seonghwa yet.

That's when Minho begins to sniff me, he now realizes my scent is different. Jisung takes a few steps back not wanting to be close anymore.

"Did...did Ateez turn you against your own will?" Minho asks worried. Now gripping my arms a little harder.

"They did it to save me...a-nd it came at a cost," I explain. "I'm sorry I'm no longer the human you met before-"

Minho stops me, "You don't need to say sorry for anything. It's gonna take us a minute to adjust but we still love you for you."

I hear more running footsteps and from view spot Jeongin and Hyunjin coming to greet me as well with more hugs. I missed them so much that I couldn't fight back the tears. Once I got to see everyone again, they lead me to the living room to catch up. Eventually I'll tell them why Wooyoung brought me here, for now I can use this time to chat with them longer.

~*~

~*~

Wooyoung P.O.V.

We sit in the car as we watch one of the members invite her in. Seonghwa is still fuming in the backseat. I sigh and then ask him, "What is wrong now?"

"Why would you bring her back to Stray Kids? Have you forgotten what they done to her and us? The moment they learn she's been around us they'll try everything to keep Y/n from us." Seonghwa argues. Is he really gonna keep arguing about this discussion?

"You heard Y/n yourself. She trusts them and so do I! We're on our own and we've been moving around a lot so Hongjoong doesn't find us or about her. She needs this friendship with them. If that bothers you so much than you can just leave," I tell Seonghwa.

Seonghwa flares his nostrils as he balls his fist. However he doesn't dare to say anything else as we sit in the car. Hopefully These guys will agreed to train her. And if she wanted to stay with them, I'd let her.

To Be Continued.......