Fear

Third pov
⚠️Warning: Gore & torture⚠️

Y/n head was hanging while she was still tied up, the whipping stopped and all of her hair covered her face. She had huge red deep marks all over her back that was dripping blood. Gray kept continuing his speech about God and the ritual has already started. Eddie, Cathy, and Danny begin chanting. Danny came close up to Y/n and set the wood that was around her on fire. It was a small fire at first until it spread, Y/n eyes slowly open to the smell of burning wood. Her vision was blurry and she started coughing because of the smoke. All she heard was humming and the fire as it burned around her. She slowly began to panic pulling on the chain that was still tied around the wrist.

"Perfect prayer does not consist in many words, silent remembering and pure intention raises the heart to that supreme Power." Gray continue to say as he drink the vital of blood. The heat became stronger for Y/n she couldn't handle it her skin was turning red and she kept coughing. Out of nowhere a loud bang echoed through the room. Eddie suddenly fell on the ground groaning in pain blood gushed out from his side.

"What the hell!?" Danny yelled. Danny looked around seeing nothing all of a sudden another bang came and shot Danny in the eye as he fell on the ground.

"Master, there's someone here!" Cathy yelled as she also got shot in the shoulder.

"Who dares interrupt me and attack my comrades!?" Gray yelled. Another bang came through and shot Gray, but Gray quickly dodged and was now on the same level as everyone else. Gray slowly walked up to Y/n putting the fire out and untying her. Gray quickly pulled out a knife and placed it on her neck. "Come out, I won't hesitate." Y/n was still lifeless and knocked out. A figure slowly came out of the shadows with a gun in their hand, their eyes glowing red and their hand shaking out of anger, there was so much sadness, anger, and fear and their face expression.

"Well, I'm not surprised to see you.. Isaac Foster." Gray grinned. Zack pointed the gun towards Gray. "Now Zack, I have her hostage you don't want me to kill her, do you?"

"I'm going to fucking kill you bastard!" Zack yelled as he breathes heavily.

"You can't do that. You see we're already dead, but as for you were supposed to be dead. And Y/n here, she has to be dead!" Gray laughed. Zack shook out of anger still having the gun pointed at Gray. Zack kept thinking about a plan but nothing would work and Zack knew Gray will kill her. Y/n begin to slowly wake up from her knockout without anyone noticing she noticed Zack with a gun pointed towards her direction and Gray having her as a hostage. She began to acted fast she swung her elbow hitting Gray's stomach and he groaned in pain releasing her while she fell on the ground. Zack didn't hesitate and shot Gray in the chest twice but Gray dodge the third one. Y/n ran to Zack wrapping her arms around him.

"I want you to get out of here." Zack told Y/n as she looked up at him.

"But.." She was still disappointed and mad that he did all this and she wanted to know everything. Suddenly they heard growling all around them it was those monsters a bunch of them. Gray laughed as Danny, Cathy, and Eddie all began to rise up.

"There's no escape for you!" Gray yelled. All of a sudden Zack pick Y/n up while placing his arm under the her knees and around her back. He quickly ran as they all chased them but Gray. Y/n was frightened as she saw all the monsters right behind them.

"Zack!" She screamed. Without thinking Zack grabbed a lantern that was placed on the wall and threw on the ground which caused a huge fire. The monsters stopped and their tracks growling. Zack ran the opposite direction with Y/n still in his arms. Danny came out of nowhere kicking Zack in the stomach as Zack fell along with Y/n. Danny came up to Y/n pinning both of her hands above her head. Y/n struggled and screamed while a gun-fired once again blood splattered all over Y/n and Danny fell on the floor covered in a puddle of blood he choked on. Zack picked up Y/n once again. They both got lost and Zack began to panic as he push Y/n into a corner to hide.

"Y/n. I'm so sorry, I should have told you.."

"Zack.. what did you exactly agreed to?"

"I promise I'll tell you when we get out of here." Zack handed Y/n the gun. "But I want you to get out of here first I want to kill these fuckers."

"Zack wait!" Y/n yelled as Zack ignored her and ran away leaving her alone. She panicked and did what he said she ran the opposite direction looking for a way out. Y/n finally found the exit but Cathy was blocking it with her whip in her hand.

"Y/n! What a surprise. Let's have some girl talk, shall we?" Cathy smirked as she raised her whip but missed as Y/n quickly dodged the hit. Y/n raised the gun and shot Cathy who seemed unfazed by it.

"What the.."

"Did you hear our master? Or were you asleep? We are already dead!" Cathy yelled and hit Y/n with her whip causing a large scar on Y/n's arm. Y/n threw her gun at Cathy for a distraction and tackled Cathy. "What the fuck are you doing!?" Cathy yelled as Y/n grabbed her whip and wrapped it around her neck strangling Cathy. Cathy chocked and cough while her face turn red her body squirmed around as Y/n pulled tighter while tears ran down her face. Cathy stopped moving and Y/n slowly got up from her position exiting the door. Y/n knew she wasn't dead so she had to hurry. She fell down in exhausted and looked behind her the fire that Zack caused spread through the building and a huge explosion happened.

"Zack!!" Y/n cried out as she hears sirens behind her. She was about to get up and run to the door but a man grabbed her pulling her away as she kept crying. The building kept burning down as she sees firefighters going in and some trying to put out the fire. Y/n try to struggle but couldn't she was placed in the back of the ambulance laying down as paramedics came to heal her. Eventually Y/n passed out once again.