Nightmare

Zack
⚠️ Warning: self-harm ⚠️

I woke up with no Y/n next to me. Guessing she headed off to work. I got up off the bed and put my boxers on. Last night was amazing and I just wish she was here with me again. I went to the bathroom and noticed my bandages almost coming off. I took the rest of it off and turned on the shower, I took a deep breath looking at myself in the mirror.

I have to protect her, and care for her she's the only one that has ever shown me love.

I took my boxers off and hopped into the shower to wash myself off, time has passed and I was sitting on the couch with my normal clothes on with no bandages, bored out of my mind. I grinned my teeth and got up quickly and walked back and forth around the room with frustration.

"Damnit! Why does she have to leave me alone like this?!" I grabbed something from the table and threw it across the room not even knowing what it was. I walked back into the bedroom grabbing my sycthe and walked out of the house, since we live in an abandoned house we lived somewhere in the woods where we usually don't encountered people. I walked deeper into the woods hoping that something would happen. Nothing but an endless forest as I kept walking. I drag my sycthe on the ground but surprisingly I heard laughing from the distance. I quickly stopped in my place to listen closely, I kept walking to follow the noise ahead. I went behind a tree and watched a couple of young adults camping and having a good time. I grabbed my sycthe close to me. "I'm going to kill these fuckers."

Y/n

I come home after a long day of work the sun was setting and I was exhausted.

"Zack!" I called out but no answer, usually he comes right away when I call him. I looked around the living room I went into the bedroom still no Zack and I noticed that his sycthe was gone. "Did he go out to kill?" All of a sudden I heard the front door shut. I quickly ran to see Zack all bloody with his sycthe over his shoulder. I sighed in relief that he was okay.

"You're back."

"Where did you go?"

"Just around I didn't go anywhere too far." He said exhausted and walked past me as he sat on the couch. "Sorry if I worried you." I just smiled. I walked into the kitchen to prepared for dinner.

"So who did you kill?" I asked him as I was cooking.

"Just some people that were camping around the woods."

"I didn't know people would be around here."

"Whatever, if anyone comes around here I'll slaughter them all." I walked up to him and handed him his food as I sat next to him.

"Are you going to shower or?"

"After when I'm done eating. Why do you want to join or something?" He smirked while chewing his food, which made me blush.

"N-no. Shut up!" I punched him in the shoulder he just laughed. We continue to eat our food as he complained almost about everything.

"Ever since you got that stupid job I've been stuck here bored as hell. You should get a TV or something!" He said. I just rolled my eyes.

"You know I'm the only one working my ass off to support us. Asshole."

"Well, work harder!" He was acting like a toddler now. I just gave him a blank stare. "Don't look at me like that it's weird."

"What? The big serial killer Isaac Foster is scared of me?" I laughed as I crawl to him to tease him.

"What's gotten into you? Ever since last night you've been even more horny." I stopped and my face heated up.

"NO I'M NOT YOU PREV!" I yelled he pulled onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

"You're too loud be quiet." We stayed quiet for a while as we cuddled. I begin to feel tired and I suddenly fell asleep in Zack's arms. Suddenly I was in my old house and I was my younger self maybe seems about 11 years old. My parents were around watching TV. While I was locked in my room crying with a large red mark on my legs, butt, and arms from my dad hitting me. I got in trouble because I had bad grade in school. I heard my parents laughing and having a good time. I walked into my bathroom to where my bedroom is connected to and turned on the sink. I watched as the water ran down the drain. I grabbed one of my razors by my sink and held it against my wrist and slowly cut. This was my first time actually harming myself, it stinged but later on I didn't feel anything. I kept doing it until I passed out on the ground. All I heard was people screaming sirens and medical stuff.

"Be quiet..let me die in peace."

"Wake up Y/n."

"Be quiet."

"Y/n wake up."

"Please, I just want to die."

"Y/n."

"I want to die."

"Y/n"

"I want to die."

"Y/n."

"Let me die."

"Y/N!" My eyes shot open as I looked up at the ceiling and a blurry figure. After a few seconds I recognize the figure.

"Zack?"

"Jesus fucking Christ. What the hell were you dreaming about?" I sat up from my lying position and looked around the room. We were in our bedroom.

"I..it was a dream?"

"You kept repeating you wanted to die. Why the fuck would you dream something like that!?" I felt tears run down my cheeks without me even knowing.

"I'm sorry.. it was just a nightmare." Zack grinned his teeth and wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't ever do that to me again, please.."

"O-okay..I promise."