Isaac Foster

Y/n
⚠️ Warning: sexual content⚠️

Next morning we went to school. Zack seemed better today than the other night.

"Zacky!" Sara ran up to us when we walked through the entrance of the school. "Oh and Y/n you're here today." She said when she noticed me.

"Yeah." I avoid looking at her.

"Oh that reminds me." She handed me her textbook. "Can you do my homework. I'm kinda busy at home." She said as I took her book.

"Sure." I faked smiled. Sara then looked up at Zack who had no face expression.

"Zack you should come over to my house to hangout." She pulled onto his arm taking Zack away from me as I tried to catch up to them.

"No."

"Come on. Don't be like that, it'll be fun!" She smiled cutely. Zack looked at me and I looked at him confused.

"Is it alright?" I looked back at Sara who was smirking.

"Yeah it's fine."

If Zacks wants to go he can. I don't control him.

"Great!" Sara arms wrapped around Zack which made Zack flinched and glared at Sara who didn't notice. From behind Zack I noticed Katsu hanging out with his friends and his girlfriend. He was smiling and laughing then his eyes stared back at me he noticed that I was starting at him and I turned away quickly as the bell rang.

"I got to go."  First period ended and I went to go find Zack who was surrounded by a bunch of girls once again. I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him away.

"What the hell!?" He said. He sounded mad.

"What??" I let go of his hand as we both walked to second period.

"I was busy."

"With what? Talking to those girls?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah. They're hot and its been awhile." He scratch the back of his head.

"Just the other day you called them bitches and now they're hot?" I rolled my eyes as we entered the class. But once again I bumped into someone, and of course it was Katsu. Everything dropped out of his hands as Zack went to his seat ignoring everything.

Shit.

I bent down to help Katsu picking up his of his papers as he did as well.

"I'm so sorry." Katsu said. I didn't say anything I didn't even look at him my heart was beating out of my chest I just wanted to get out of the situation. I handed him his stuff and as I was about to go to my seat he said something. "Y/n are you going to the party?" I didn't know what to say, I hesitated and then nodded. He smiled and went to his seat as I did as well.

"What the hell was that all about?" Zack asked as he was making an angry expression.

"Umm.."

I don't want to lie to Zack anymore.

"He was just asking me if I'm going to the party."

"And? Why are you acting so weird?"

"He's my ex." I said looking down at my work. Zack didn't say anything for a second.

"I see." When a teacher finally arrived we started our lesson.

"Zack." I said getting Zack's attention. "Promise me when you go to Sara's house, you won't kill her. Okay?" I looked at him. I heard him sigh.