I love you too

Y/n
⚠️Warning: Groping and Gore⚠️

I arrived at a small store and got some supplies, food, and clothes for Zack and I. Nobody was here but the cashier who was a young lady and a old man paying for his food, I waited in line until a few people walked in. Two grown men they seemed a little off but I didn't pay attention, I just thought they were looking around also. It was my turn as the old man headed out. The cashier asked how my day was and what not as she was scanning my stuff. I asked if they were hiring at all and the lady said:

"Yes we actually are. Here let me get you a form." She went to the back of the room and I waited. I looked outside to see the two grown men hurried and jumped into their car as the old man was on the ground not moving. I couldn't move or help him and I don't know why, I just kept my eyes on his hurt, lifeless body on the ground probably dying. It felt weird to imagine him dying, like I didn't care. "Here we go." I snapped out of my crazy mind and looked back at the cashier she handed me the form and I thanked her while I paid for my stuff and walked out. Seeing the old man on the ground he wasn't moving, but there was no blood also. I set my stuff down and bent towards him shaking him a little. I felt his pulse there was nothing he was dead. I grabbed my stuff again and went back to the motel.

"Zack I'm back." I heard the shower running in the bathroom. I sighed and set everything down on the bed putting them away. As I was in the middle of it I heard the shower turn off and the bathroom door open, I turned my head and there revealed Zack with a towel around his waist, my eyes widened and my cheeks heated up as I noticed his muscles and abs all soaks and wet but also his burnt scars. I looked away quickly.

"You're finally here, what took you so long!?" He didn't even notice that I was embarrassed.

"Um.. I just got a lot of stuff, here." I walked towards him while looking down handing him cologne, clothes and food for him. I walked back and put other things away while he just stood there.

Zack

As she was folding clothes and putting them away I set my stuff on the bed and grabbed her by the waist pinning her against the wall, her back facing me and her hands above her head.

"Zack what are you doing-" I cut her off by kissing up and down her neck she let out a soft moan which got me even more riled up. Her ass pressed against my crotch through the towel that I was wearing I bit hard on her neck and she yelped. "I-i.. Zack I don't want to do this.." she cried out which got me more excited. I lifted up her blouse revealing her bra and began to grope her left breast. Another moan escaped from her, she squirms around trying to escape but I held her down she kept crying for me to stop but I couldn't help it I wanted to stop but I wanted her more. Finally she pushed me away forcefully and smacked me across the face as she ran out the front door slamming it right behind her. I was left there in shock and a little bit of sadness.

what the hell did I just do?

I kept blaming myself I don't know what has gotten into me. After a few minutes I had my regular clothes back on and my bandages. I grabbed my scythe and headed out the door to look for her, the sun was setting while I was walking down the street nobody was really out. Up ahead I saw a few teenage boys walking, when they saw me they stopped.

"Whoa what's that scythe for!?" One of them said the rest of them laughed.

"He probably has some creepy kink." Another one said and they all laughed once again.

"It's for killing." They all laughed once again. I tightly held onto my scythe. I was full of anger.

"Why are you dressed up like a mummy? You look so ugly!" When they said that I sliced their head off the others kids were filled with fear I started cutting them open one by one as I heard their screams and prayers. I couldn't stop, I was finally at the last one I kept raising my sycthe over my head and smashing it in their face over and over again until they had no face to recognized. I was exhausted and breathing in and out heavily it was dark and nobody was out. I then laughed like I never have before, blood was all over me and my head was hurting until I heard someone behind me call my name. I turned around seeing Y/n who look terrified.

I loved it when she looked terrified, I want to kill her. I want to see her lifeless body, I want to tear her up.

But something was blocking me from doing it and I couldn't help it.

"Y/n." I got ready to chase her.

"Zack.. don't please." I saw tears run down her cheeks as she was begging for her life.

"You look so helpless." I laughed "Keep crying and begging. I'm going to fucking tear you apart." I began shaking I couldn't help it I didn't want to hurt her deep inside. There is something blocking me from doing it and I don't know what this feeling is. She began slowly walking towards me I raised my scythe to scare her but she didn't look scared she looked down not making eye contact with me. "I said get back bitch!" I yelled she didn't say anything or flinch. Her arms wrapped around me tightly as she cried into my chest.

"Zack. I love you." I heard a loud ding all around me. I finally relaxed and my eyes widen. I felt like I wanted to cry but I couldn't due to the bandages around my face. I dropped my sycthe and slowly wrapped my arms around her. I felt calm finally, I laid my chin on her head and closed my eyes.

"Y/n.." She looked up at me. Her eyes we're all puffy and red and her nose and cheeks too. She placed her hand on my cheek. I felt her lips connect to mine softly and loving I never had this feeling before with anyone and it actually felt good. I kissed her back, and I pulled away while I looked into her E/c eyes.

"I love you too."