Warm

Y/n
⚠️Warning: Harassment ⚠️

The next morning when I woke up I heard a loud noise. I jump up from Zack's bed and noticed that he wasn't there. I slowly got up and walked to the living room where Zack was laying down on the couch. I noticed that the table was broken in half in the kitchen and his scythe was bloody on the floor.

"Zack?" Zack's head quickly turned around and glared at me which made me jump.

"What the hell are you doing up?" He yelled as he got up. I noticed that he was all bloody.

"Where did you go?"

"Why does that matter?" He grabbed me by the arm but I quickly slapped his hand away.

"Zack please tell me!"

"What do you think? I went out killing!"

"You already killed Sara and her parents! Why do you need to kill again!?"

"You told me to kill her! Don't you remember?" He began walking away and kicking one of the kitchen chairs.

"Will you stop!" I grabbed his arm to pull him away but he was too strong and push me down and I fell on my back. I looked back at Zack who's eyes looked red and full of anger. He took a step towards me, I scooted back in fear. When he noticed I was scared his eyes looked sad. I got up and ran to my room avoiding Zack.

I'm always so scared of him everytime he kills, or when his eyes looked like a hungry predator and I'm his prey. I know he would never hurt me because he promised. Its just still scary

I didn't go back to sleep at all I just got ready for school and took a shower before getting into my clothes. As I was putting on my bra I heard the front door slam shut.

Of course it was Zack he was angry

I then remembered he goes to school. I quickly put on my blouse and skirt on then headed to school.

Zack being angry and going to school with lots of people there is bad.

When I reached school, my heart dropped, bunch of police officers and cop cars were at the school then I was stopped by one of the police officers who begin to ask me some questions.

"Hello there miss, what's your name?"

"Y/n L/n." I answered trying to not to be scared.

"Ah! You're friends with Sara Ito, correct?" I nodded in response.

They definitely found her body at her house.

"I'm sorry to say this but we found her dead at her house tied up in her room her with her throat cut open and her parents bodies on the floor." He said sadly. I didn't say anything but tried to act sad.

"O-oh.." I looked down at my feet.

I want to get out of this situation.

"I know it's hard. The school has closed for today and tomorrow. They will open back up Monday." He patted my back and walked away to talk to the other students. I tried looking around for Zack.

He probably showed up and notice all the cop cars and left.

I went back towards they was I came from but didn't go back home, I looked around my neighborhood and town looking for Zack.

I need to apologize to him.

"Hey sweetheart!" One guy said as I passed the ally way. There was three men. So I ignore them. I heard them catch up to me but didn't say anything. I tried my best to pretend they're not there. One of them then walked next to me.

"What's the hurry babe?" He smirked. I still didn't say anything.

I need to find Zack.

I began walking faster which made the men angry and one of them pinned me to the a wall.

"Stop ignoring me bitch." He pulled a knife out and place to my neck.

"Leave her alone." I heard a familiar voice. They all turned around and I looked. It was Katsu, which surprised me.

"Oh yeah. Are you her boyfriend or something?" One of the men said and grabbed on both my wrists putting them behind my back with the knife still placed on my neck. "I bet you fuck her everyday! Just look at this body-"

"I said let go of her before I call the police." He glared at him and the guy smirked and pushed me over to Katsu who caught me. They all laughed and walked away. "Are you okay Y/n?" I nodded while looking away from him. "I'm sorry you almost got hurt.. do you want me to walk you home?" I shook my head no. "Y/n will you talk to me. We haven't talked since.." he stopped for a minute and sighed.

"Since we broke up? I know." I then walked away from him but he ran to catch up to me.

"Listen I'm sorry but we had to move on. It's so awkward, now that we have the same class and I see you almost everyday, I also have a girlfriend and you have a boyfriend why is it so hard?" I stopped and looked at him confused.

"I don't have a boyfriend."

"Really? Then who's that really tall man with black hair that you always hang out with?"

"He's just a friend.. and I'm actually looking for him right now."

"I just saw him walking down by the park-"

"Really!?" I then ran to the park without saying anything else. When I arrived I caught my breath and looked around. There was just a few people but no Zack. I asked a few people around but they haven't seen him. I went to where there was a bunch of trees thinking Zack was hiding here. And he was he was sitting on a bench next to the pond. "Zack?.." His head quickly shot up at me.

"What are you doing here?" He glared at me as I sat next to him. I looked down at my feet.

"I was looking for you, I also want to apologize.."

"Tsk. I should be apologising, I scared you." I then looked up at him.

"I shouldn't be scared though.. I know you won't hurt me. I'm just not used to it yet-"

"Why did you save me?"

"I already told you.."

"No. You said you wanted to help me. But what was the real reason Y/n?" He looked at me with his eyes full of anger.

"Why do we keep fighting? I don't want to fight anymore Zack. Please let's go home.."

"I want the truth Y/n." I saw him clench his fist, I knew what he wanted to do to me. He was fighting it.

"I saved you because you looked sad and helpless, like I said I wanted to help. You also seemed like you been through a lot and I didn't want to turn you in. I was thinking about it at first but when you fell in front of me you reminded me of myself when I was a kid. I wanted to give you something that I couldn't have Zack.." I started to tear up so I looked away so Zack wouldn't see. For a few minutes we didn't say anything until Zack pulled me into a hug. I cried in his chest while he played with my hair. I looked up at Zack who was staring into my eyes, he caressed my rosy cheeks and leaned towards me. I forze for a second, but when I realized that he was just hugging me tighter placing his chin on my shoulder I blushed at the thought of him kissing me and I would've kissed back.

"Thank you." He finally said.