Whispers

Y/n
⚠️Warning: Gore⚠️

I quickly ran to Sara's house were Zack was. I didn't bother to knock, To my sight I saw a woman's dead body laying in a puddle of blood. It was Sara's mom.

"Zack!" He appeared out of the hallway with the smirk.

"Hello there." He was covered in blood and his eyes were crazy like. To be honest it was scary.

"Where is she!?" I pushed him aside and went to Sara's room. There she lied tied up almost naked on her bed with her dad's body on the floor.

"What the fuck Zack?!" I yelled at him.

"This is her fault! Besides you know this Y/n ever since I met her I wanted to tear her up."

"Please Y/n help! That's Isaac Foster!" Sara cried.

"You told her!?"

"Yeah. So? I guess we have to kill her now. Besides you don't know what she does." He walked up to Sara and placed the knife he was holding under her neck. "You say the word." Zack smirked.

"What did you do?"

"Well.."

"I want her to tell me." I glared at Zack who glared back at me, then look towards Sara. "What did you do?"

"Y/n please.." she begged. Usually when she begs it's always me doing her homework.

"Tell me."

"I-I bring males, e-even underage boys over and drug them so I can sleep with them.."

"Did you try sleeping with Zack?"

"Y-yes.. I'm so sorry please Y/n." I didn't know what to say or do she was a disgusting horrible person not just a friend but a human being. I turned around my back facing the both of them.

"Do it.." Then I walked out of the room.

"NO PLEASE Y/N I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" Tears ran down my cheeks as I covered my ears. I heard Zacks loud maniac laugh. "FUCK YOU Y/N I HOPE YOU BRUN IN HELL-" is all I heard her say when I reach the living room and sat on the couch crying. It took a few seconds before Zack came out of the room.

"Stop your crying and let's go." I looked up at him he was covered in more blood this time and his face expression seemed calm? He was still holding the knife as he exited out of the front door. Zack and I arrived home finally, I was exhausted mentally and physically Zack and I didn't speak to each other. We both went in our rooms without saying a word hopefully Zack was taking a shower I didn't feel like taking one I was just laying on my bed thinking about everything that just happened. I mean this is my fault. I felt like crying but I couldn't cry anymore. Suddenly there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Can I come in?" I heard Zack's voice. I let Zack in and sat back on my bed avoiding eye contact with him. He was wearing a sweater with his hair wet and boxers.

"Will you lighten up. This was your choice so don't fucking regret it. You know what she did, you know what she's done to you." He was right. "Listen here sweetheart, I'm going to fucking kill every single one of those bastards." He smirked. I looked up at him in shocked.

"Zack..i-" Zack then pulled me into a hug.

"I don't know why, but I can tell that you're sad and you hate that school you go to and everyone there. And I know you wish they all can drop dead, is that why you helped me?" I looked up at Zack my face still buried into his chest he smelled really good and his warmth was nice.

"I don't know.." I said honestly. Zack didn't say anything he kept on staring at me. I then blushed with all this attention and stared at his lips, he looked so kissable-

what the hell am I thinking?

I snap back into reality when Zack pushed me away.

"Will you stop looking at me like that it makes me feel weird!" He said turning around. I'm not sure but I think I saw his cheeks go red. "Anyways, goodnight." He walked out of my room and I stood there speechless. I then smiled to myself and laid back in bed until I fell asleep. I woke up suddenly from a loud bang, I jump up from my bed and looked around my room. It was 6:00am and the sun was barely up, I tried lying back down assuming it was Zack being loud but it happened again. I was too tired but I was also too terrified to fall back asleep, so I had to make sure. As I was walking out of my room a cold breeze just hit me. I shivered and walked to the living room I noticed that my front door was wide open. I quickly close the front door and looked around my living room. Everything seemed normal. I was too scared to investigate so I quickly ran into Zack's room who was sleeping still thankfully, I slightly shook him.

"Zack.." I whisper. He didn't wake up. "Zack." I shook him again. He mumbled in his sleep which was cute. "Zack wake up!" I kind of yelled and shook him roughly. He woke up looking around for a second then at me.

"What the.. hell?"

"Zack I think someones in the house.."

"Tsh. Go found out who it is, and tell them to get out!" He turned away as he covered himself with the sheet. I got angry and jump on him.

"Zack please, I'm scared." He groaned and got up.

"God damnit Y/n." He said grabbing his sycthe and walking out of the room. I followed behind him. We walked into the living room everything seemed normal and nothing in the kitchen. We walked all around the house there was nothing, Zack then looked at me angry.

"Stop looking at me like that!"

"You woke me up for nothing!" He walked back into his room and I followed him.

"I swear I heard something, and the front door was wide open!" Zack then swung his sycthe around me.

"You know what happens when people lie Y/n."

"I'm not lying.." I looked down. He lowered his sycthe and walked away again.

"Zack!"

"What now!?" He turned back towards me.

"Can I sleep in your room with you.." I said quietly but enough for him to hear. He smirked.

"You want to sleep with me, huh?" He chuckled and I blushed as his comment.

"Shut up! No, I'm just scared!"

"Fine, come on." I followed Zack in the room. I laid on the right side of the bed which was closest to the door. And Zack laid on the left side closest to the window. Our backs were facing each other, it was kind of awkward. As I tried to sleep, few minutes later I felt Zack's hands wrap around my waist. I looked over my shoulder to Zack smirking and I blushed.

"W-what are you doing-" I was cut off but Zack kissing my neck I felt his hard bulge against my ass. "Z-zack!" I tried to pull away but he was too strong. He just chuckled and let go of me scooting away from me.

"I couldn't help it, sorry."

"You can't just.. do that." I tried to cover my blushing face by looking away from him.

"I know, that's why I stopped. I just like teasing you." He smirked and turned his body away from me. "I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do.." he said quietly but I heard him. I didn't say anything after that, my body felt werid and my face was still hot. I closed my eyes and soon drifted to sleep.