Zack?

Y/n
⚠️ Warning: Gore ⚠️

The next morning Isaac was still asleep so I decided to make breakfast for him. Hopefully he likes bacon, eggs and pancakes. I then heard him enter the living room.

"Hey. I made you breakfast." I placed the food down on the table. He didn't say anything and sat at the table and began eating. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. It was pretty awkward so I decided to break the silence. "Hey Issac."

"Zack." He said chewing on his food.

"What?"

"Don't call me Issac. It's Zack."

"I'm sorry I didn't know.." I looked down. "Zack how long have you been killing?"

"I don't know. Since I was a kid. It's always been my life." He got up and sat next to me.

"How old are you?"

"20, why?" He asked confused.

"So it's been a while, huh?"

"Yeah so what? I just kill people, I don't care who or what they are, I just enjoy it." He said angrily.

"Did you want to kill me?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah." I wasn't shocked.

"Do you want to kill me now?" I tilted my head a little bit.

"No. You saved me and I guess I trust you." I was surprised by that. I didn't think a serial killer would trust me. "Also, just to let you know I hate liars." He grinned at me. "So you best not be lying."

"Okay." for a serial killer you would think he would lie all the time but not Zack. Zack was different. Then something hit me.

"Shit." I got up fast and ran to my room.

"What the hell!? Where are you going?" I heard Zack yell but I ignored it. I forgot school was happening today. They decided to open today for no reason, even though there's still a serial killer on the loose but I didn't mind because I have him in my home. I got into my school clothes and headed out the door but Zack stopped me. "Where are you going?"

"I have to go to school I'm going to be late!" I said pulling my arm away and headed out the door. Finally I arrived at school only an hour late. I got in trouble for that. I just went through the school day the same as always. Lunch came around and Sara came up to me.

"Did you finish my homework?" She asked. I nodded but I forgot I left it at home.

"I left it at home. I'll bring it to you tomorrow."

"Seriously? You're so forgetful." She rolled her eyes and headed to our seat.

"Hey Sara!" Hina said.

"Hey girls, and hi baby." She said to Minato and sat on his lap.

"I can't believe they opened school. There's a fucking serial killer on the loose like seriously!" Yui said.

"I know right. It's so stupid, they just want to kill us all." Minato said.

"Baby you'll protect me right?" Sara said with puppy eyes.

"Of course baby. I always will." He hugged her tightly and she giggled. I almost puked.

"Y/n are you scared?" Hina asked me.

"No. I actually hope he comes and kills us all." I smiled. They all laugh thinking I was joking.

"Wow stop being so depressing." Yui said.