My First

Y/n
⚠️️Warning: sexual content⚠️

Zack and I ran back home and he told me to pack everything up which terrified me because that means the cops were after us. I ran to my room and grabbed a bag and packed all my clothes and hygiene stuff that I need. Zack did the same thing, we grab the plastic bag and put some of the food from the fridge that was still good. I was still shaking at the facted that I killed someone, then I heard a knock at the door and it was the police so we decided to run away from the back door. Which had a fence in backyard but beyond that fence was the woods. We kept on running into the woods until we didn't see the flashing lights behind us. The woods was really dark and scary, we both stopped after a few minutes to catch our breath.

"Holy shit." Zack said

"Z-zack..I-i.." I couldn't speak. The image in my head killing Minato kept playing over and over again. Zack looked at me angry and grabbed both my shoulders aggressively.

"Stop thinking about it Y/n. I know it's hard but he's dead and there's nothing we can do about it besides it was self-defense right? You're more innocent than me!"

"Zack be quiet.. they'll probably find us.." I felt like crying but couldn't I cover my face into Zack's chest.

"Come on Y/n, let's go." He grabbed my hand and we walked even further. We didn't know where we were, what time it was, or how far we were. So we decided we were going to sleep in the woods it scared me for a minute but I felt safe near Zack.

"I'll make the fire.." I turned on my phone flashlight and look around for sticks. Zack laid out a blanket that he packed. I finally found enough sticks I marked the fire pit layout and prepare the location and base, then laid out the sticks. I grabbed the rock and started rubbing the stick with the rock fast. I finally got a spark and the fire lit up. Zack jump a little but was calm after when I sat next to him. We were both quiet for a minute the only noise was the fire burning the sticks.

"This is so boring." Zack whined.

"Then go to sleep." I said as I kept staring at the fire.

"Tsh. Stop being so weird." He laid down on the blanket and looked up at the sky. "Honestly this whole thing I'm feeling is weird."

"What do you mean?" I turned my head to look at him.

"I don't know. But.." he sat up a little and placed his hand on my cheek. I flinched a little and blushed, his hands were cold. "Every time when I look at you I want to do this." All of a sudden I felt Zack's lips on mine I was in complete shock while his tongue entered my mouth. But to be honest I kind of liked it, I slowly gave in and we had a full out makeout section. He laid me down onto the blanket our lips disconnected and he was hovering over me with only saliva dripping down from our lips. We both looked into each other's eyes he was full of lust and desire, I never seen this side of him. He leaned down towards my neck and continued kissing lightly which sent goosebumps all over my body just feeling his warm lips on my cold skin made me go crazy. I played with his hair as he sucked on a spot that made me gasp. He attacked that spot making my body heat up I felt his hands wander up to my shirt but I stopped him. He stopped and look at me in confusion.

"I-I'm sorry.. but I'm not ready. And I don't want my first time to be in the middle of the woods." I said blushing really red as I looked away from him. I felt him kiss my cheek and laid next to me as he pulled me close. "Zack.." He hummed in response. "I'll let you do something else that I'm too scared to do myself.."

"And what's that?" He smirked at me.

"Can you finger me?.." My face was all red, I never actually masturbated before and I feel comfortable with Zack helping me for some reason. Zack laughed and it made me embarrassed. "N-nevermind!" I quickly turned my back towards him but he turned me back over and kissed me.

"It's just the way you said it. But you actually never fingers yourself before? Man you really are a virgin." He laughed again.

"Shut up Zack! I'm too scared I don't know how.." Zack caressed my cheek and that hand slowly guided down my body to the waste of my pants. I looked up at Zack who was staring at me. I nodded and he slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I felt my pants slid off my legs and exposed my panties. The cold wind hit against my legs and I rubbed my thighs together. Zack frowned his eyebrows at the red marks on my legs. But chuckled when he saw how embarrassed I was. He slid his hand down my panties I gasped when I felt his cold hand touch the lips of my pussy. I felt his lips kiss my neck while he entered his middle and ring finger in and his thumb rubbed my clit. He moved his fingers faster and harder once my clitoris became wet. My jaw dropped and I leaned my head back as I let out a soft moan but it became louder when he kept pumping his fingers in and out of me. It felt so good and I couldn't control myself. I tightly grabbed onto the blanket and bit my bottom lip. My walls felt like they were tightening around his fingers.

"Y/n you're so fucking hot." He whispered which turned me on so much. I pulled Zack into a kiss but this time our tongues were fighting over dominance. Of course he won but I just wanted to taste of him while fingers kept pumping in and out of me. Out of nowhere, I felt his index finger slide in. I yelped in pain but he kept going. "Tell me when you're going to cum, cum for me please." He whispered in a seductive tone. I suddenly felt a knot in my stomach and my legs begin to shake.

"Zack I'm cumming!" As I said that I came all over his fingers my whole body shook and I laid my head back down as I breathed heavily. Zack took his fingers out and it was all covered in my juice. He took it in the mouth and licked it all off and looked at me with a smirk.

"See? That wasn't too bad." I put my pants back on and cuddled next to him as he pulled me closer to him.

"I can't believe my first time getting fingered was by a serial killer."

"Tsh. Oh shut up you liked it." When he said that I smiled and we both finally drifted to sleep.