My name is Y/n

Y/n
⚠️Warning: smut & Gore ⚠️

"You're a prev." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm a man." He smirked and kissed my neck. I was already on his lap with my arms wrapped around him. I closed my eyes and let him attack my neck. I moaned softly while his lips explored me. I played with his hair as I moved my hips. Our clothed parts rub against each other, while Zack groans. "F-fuck!" He slowly took off my top and kissed my chest, I titled my head back as I felt his hands on my back unhooking my bra.

"I see you have mastered it now."

"Keep playing these games, I promise I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you." He growled. My upper body was exposed and he went straight to my breasts I tug at his hair while he suck on my nipple. I moaned louder I felt his bulge grow bigger so I continue to move my hips. His hands went to my hips and removed my bottoms. I felt naked already while he's still clothed. I whined teasingly as I remove his sweater, I kissed his neck as he leaned his head back and squeezed my ass. I placed my hands on his well built chest as I continued to pleasure him. Moving my hips and sucking on his neck leaving marks. He kept groaning in pleasure.

thats right I'm top now.

I smirked as I pushed him roughy making him fall onto the couch. He was shocked at first but I could tell he was turned on. I kept moving my body to rub my clothed clit against his bulge. I was only wearing my panties, I took both of his hands and placed them on my chest as he squeezed my breast and moaned for more.

"I want to be inside you already." He growled. I unbuckled his pants and slid them down along with his boxers halfway so his dick sprung free. I looked back at Zack. His eyes were full of lust and hunger. I moved my hand up and down his member as I saw his eyes and head roll back while his jaw dropped. I continue to give him a handjob and went faster.

"Zack.." I moaned his name. He looked back at me and glared.

"That's not my name whore."

"Isaac." I stopped and without hesitation I moved my panties so my hole was exposed and slammed his cock in me. My whole body twitched and he groaned as his body shifted. I pound myself slowly so it didn't hurt as much. I moaned at each thrust. "Fuck. Fuck!" His hands went down to my hips to keep me balanced and he moved his body upward to keep up with the pace. My moans got louder when suddenly.

Knock knock

We heard a knock at the front door and we both froze. The door bust open and a gun fired. I dodged it just in time and hugged Zack as I screamed. Zack and I both fell off the couch and to take cover. Zack pulled up his pants and I put on his sweater he wore. Another gunshot fired upward a bunch of people were breaking in through the windows.

"What is happening!?"

"Go in our room now Y/n." Zack demand. I did as he said Zack and I went in a different directions he went to go get his scythe in the corner of the living room. I ran to our bedroom down the hallway but I felt someone grabbed around my waist and threw me on the ground. I screamed in pain he pointed a gun at me and shot but I quickly dodged the bullet and it hit through the floor. I wrapped my legs around his ankle to trip him. I quickly got up from my spot but he suddenly grabbed onto my leg and pulled me down and I fell straight on my face. My nose bled and my head was pounding. The man got on top of me and smacked me across the face and started to strangle me. I couldn't breathe for the life of me I tried to fight back it was no use. A sudden loud bang and blood splattered all over my face, the man that was strangely me fell down as blood gushed out from his forehead. I looked over what's in front of me I see a tall figure but it was too hard to see due to my vision being blurry. He reached out his hand with the following words saying.

"Follow me. I'll take you both somewhere safe." The voice echoed through my ears as the figure pulls me up drag me out of the house.

"Zack. Where..where is he?" I managed to say. I was placed into the back of a car.

"He's safe don't worry Y/n."

"How.." was the last thing I said before I blacked out.