Tired

Y/n

Next morning the morning air was cold, I was exhausted from running last night and sore from sleeping on the ground in the middle of the woods. I then noticed that Zack wasn't next to, I assumed that Zack went to go to the bathroom or something so I packed the blanket that I was laying on.

Great now the police are after me.

I sighed and grabbed the bag and looked around for Zack but no sign of him.

"Zack?" No answer, I then freaked out a little.

"Oh you're awake." I turned around seeing Zack with his sycthe over his shoulder.

"Where were you?"

"I was just walking around. Can we go now." He complained. I nodded and we both walked even further into the woods. We didn't talk to each other for awhile the only nosie was our footsteps and the birds chirping. "Where the hell are we even going!?" Zack broke the silence.

"I-i don't know.."

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing, maybe we can find a motel somewhere to stay at."

"Whatever, come on." He grabbed on my hand tightly and ran.

"W-what- are you doing!?" I tried to keep my balance as he pulled my arm while running.

"Just shut up. I can't stay here any longer!" We kept on running until we reached a highway with no cars. "see! What did I tell ya."

"Look, there's a gas station." I pointed ahead of us and we crossed the street. As we enter, we were greated by a old woman working there. She was worried about us at first because we were all dirty and look exhausted but I told her were just camping. Zack picked out some snacks he wanted and I did as well. I had some money left before we ran away. As I was paying I asked the lady were a nearest motel was.

"Oh. There's one not too far from here." She said and told me the directions. I thanked her and Zack and I walked out.

"I want to kill someone."

"Why don't you just not kill for one day?"

"I'm bored Y/n!"

"Stop being a baby. Look we're here." We were finally here at the motel. I told Zack to wait here while I go check in. I got the room key and I met up with Zack.

"Took you long enough."

"Oh shut up. Let's go." I unlocked the door and we entered our room there was only one bed and one bathroom and also a TV. "We can stay here for a couple days but, that's it we have to keep moving." Zack jumped on the bed exhausted as I set my stuff down and laid next to him.

"I never thought I would have a little partner in crime." Zack laughed.

"Shut up.. I didn't even mean to kill him."

"He attacked you didn't he? Don't blame yourself on stupid shit like that. You're more innocent than me remember?" Zack got up and took off his shirt to which I saw his back muscles but also he burnt scars that were appearing.

"Zack. Your scars-"

"I know." He turned around glaring at me which made me jump.

"I have a question. When you came to school for the first time you didn't have any bandages or scars around you.. how come? Because when I first met you when you were injured I noticed a bunch of burnt scars around your body.." Zack looked at me for a minute.

"I can't tell you." He whispered.

"What? Why?"

"I promise somebody I wouldn't tell anybody." He laid back down on the bed.

Zack doesn't lie but it's really hard to believe that.

"Okay.." I curled up next to him laying my head on his chest. His arm wrapped around me and we both drifted to sleep once again. I suddenly woke up it was dark out and Zack was still passed out next to me. I laid back down and looked at Zack's sleeping face. It was cute I played with his hair and caressed his cheek. I laid with him for a couple of minutes before I got up and went to the bathroom. I turned on the sink and splash water in my face. I also turned on the bath, and began to strip. When I was fully naked I got into the bath and relaxed.

Why do I have this feeling in my chest for Zack that I can't help to ignore?

Especially what happened last night.
When I was in my thoughts I suddenly heard a loud bang in the room which startled me. I hesitated for a minute but I called out for Zack.

"Zack?" No answer. I got out of the bath feeling cold air hit all over my naked body, I tried to dry myself quickly as I wrapped the towel around my body and slowly opened the door then seeing the front door wide open and Zack gone. I open the bathroom door all away and stepped into the room. "Zack.." I whispered I suddenly felt a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into the closet. It was Zack he covered my mouth and told me shush. I was so confused the closet is kind of dark but there was holes to where we can see. My eyes widened when I saw a black figure walking around our room. I looked up at Zack who was focusing on the thing. I was terrified, Zack pulled me deeper into the closet and set me down as he sat next to me and letting go. "Zack what's going on? Who is that?" I whispered to him.

"I'll tell you later. You have to be quiet or he'll find us." I nodded and curled up to Zack. We waited for a long time I didn't realized i had fallen asleep in his arms.