Backstory

All I remember from back then - I was 17 years old and I heard a scream from a familiar voice. It was my father Cade- he was sentenced to death due to his gifts (when you are a telepath and no one else is the only conclusion is to eliminate them)... But I heard a voice in my head, "Chessie you are going to fight for what you love but you also have to seek revenge for me. Don't ever stop; I love you."

As soon as the scream finished I fell to the ground. When my eyes started to open a figure stood before me, it was my father although we were in what seemed to be the first model of hell.

"My dear daughter," he started-"I have decided to grant you the abilities to live out all who oppose you and all the tools needed to avenge us throughout the thousands of years to come." I was so confused by everything he was talking to me about I nearly laughed.

"Dad, what 'abilities' are you giving me since I'm not like you."

He broke out into a chuckle- it was scary.

"Well I have been reading a lot of fables. I have heard stories about witches, telepaths, werewolves and worst of all vampires."

"So what do all of these fables have to do with me?" I asked, at this point everything sounded like a joke.

"My daughter, I will grant you the powers to be to be the first supernatural on Earth."

I had no time to think about it, Cade got into my head and I felt pages and pages of information rush through my head. The telepathy came first, then the witch (the power hurt as it flowed through my veins), then came the werwolf- one by one my bones broke and my eyes turned yellow but after I turned back the last bit never came. The most evil one.

It took me years to learn the perks and tricks of being these beings, and I had to grow the population, I mean it was not at all like me to sleep with this many men. I had an alright first life.

Until it hapenned- I died. Witches and werewolves don't live forever.