Is this the end?

Chessie's POV

I woke up to the sunlight kissing my face and had to think for a moment about what had actually happened. 

I had finally recalled all of the information before seeing Nik leaning on the doorframe.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in a grouchy yet playful voice.

"Well you are in my bed luv..." He giggled before looking down and fiddling with his fingers," I was checking that you were actually here." 

My smile dropped a bit and I patted the empty space next to me. "Hey, I'm here and remember- I chose you." 

He leaned over me and pulled my lips to his. The kiss lasted for a long time before I heard footsteps above me.

"I think our daughters awake." I smiled at him.

"Can I just mention one thing before you go?" He asked me.

"Sure," 

"Can we stay like this forever?" 

"I'm pretty sure Nik." I smiled at him before going to see Hope. 

...

I passed Rebekah on the way and she had to hug me as well, just to make sure I wasn't an 'illusion'.

"Hey Bex!" I said in that tone that indicates you are being squeezed to the point of death.

"God, I think something was definitely missing when you were gone." 

I peeked through the crack of her door and saw an army of puppies running around the floor along with two guinea pigs. 

"I leave you for a little while and this is what you and my sister get up to, is this place a zoo or something now?" 

"Well with all the chaos and Freya being pregnant I guess we wanted something for ourselves." 

"WAIT WHAT-"

"WHOOPS!" She exclaimed in her Rebekah tone,

"This conversation hasn't finished." 

I pointed to my eyes and then hers whilst I was walking up the stairs to Hope's room.

I didn't even need to open the door before she flew into my arms. 

"Morning Mom!" 

"Morning sweetie!" 

"You don't know how long I've waited for this," 

"I was counting down the days actually!" 

"You'll have to tell me when I get back from school!" 

"Oh yeah! I forgot how big you are now." A sad smile drifted across my face.

"I'll see you later baby!" I shouted at her as she ran down the stairs.

...

Is this the end? Is this my happy ending?

Then I heard him... Elijah...

(THANK YOU! For reading my story... there will be another part but I'm going to focus on two Marvel stories before! I hope you enjoyed! And who do you think Chessie will end up with?")