Event after Event

It was finally 1800 well actually the main event hapenned in 1810. We had found a house that was good enough for now well good enough for Elijah and Celeste. Yep this is why Elijah and I had been on the end of a string; it was because of a romantic - rendezvouz with a French Witch named Celeste Dubois. I wanted to kill him. 

Elijah says he has found love only 3 times and has treasured them with his life- Celeste was my least favourite and I was my favourite. She somehow sneaked into my thoughts and saw the battle between the feelings between me and my brothers. I wanted to kill her, she always kissed him and sneaked her French-witchy hands up his shirt whenever I was near them. My attitude had become a personna and not a nice one. Nik was concerned about me but the only person that I told about my situation was Rebekah of course.

We did finally found a house to stay in, the Governor's Manor (I liked to call it the Compound), we had to agree to certain terms though- they knew of our secret and promised us a place to stay in return for great amounts of gold.

...

We were at a party and I went to find Nik and hapenned to pass by Elijah and Celeste kissing each other like animals upstairs- I could feel the hair on my neck rise and my bones wanting to break. As much as I wanted to kill her- seeing Elijah happy made me happy in a way. Then Celeste hapenned to say: 

"Your brother, he's gone too far," Then she looked over at me- I was assuming she put a spell on herself to stop me from playing with her mind but she had already led me to seeing her and Elijah in bed one too many times. But I did happen to catch Nik sinking his fangs into two ladies. 

"Niklaus, there is no hope for you after all is there?" Elijah said.

"Technically you're cheating on me..." I joked. 

Then Bex and Emil walked down the corridor, "Are we interrupting?" she asked sweetly. 

Don't think of me as the worst sister ever- Rebekah told me to hang loose with her and Emil since she wanted to finally stand up to her big brother. This was going to be the day she had the courage to do so. 

Klaus finally lifted his head up and said- "Yes." 

Me and Elijah were quick to follow up together; "No." 

"Dearest Elijah and Chessie, you've only ever wished happiness for me. Emil and I are in love. Please let me turn him."

I was shocked- I mean all I did those years ago was let Nik know not to be so harsh but I had no clue she intended to turn him!

Nik chuckled. 

"Rebekah, the governor has graciously agreed to hide a lot of our..." Elijah paused," Indescresions. It would not do to turn his only son into one of us." 

"Please. For me" I think she may have gave Elijah puppy dog eyes but I knew Klaus wasn't going to break. 

"It's not going to happen," Nik got up and walked over to me. "Sister. If we turned every man you dropped your knickers for then the human beings would seize to exist and we'd have no bloody food." He kissed my cheek and turned to go for the lips. 

Emil stepped up before anything could continue, big mistake. 

"How dare you sir, you would do well to-" Klaus grabbed his neck and started moving him across the room.

"Nik!" I said to him with a slight concern in my voice.

"Brother." Elijah said catching up to Klaus.

"Niklaus!" Rebekah shouted as if we were youngsters.

"Niklaus! Wait!" Elijah was too late.

"You are so cruel Klaus." He hated when I called him Klaus and he also hated me when I called him anything remotely evil or 'unkind'.

Emil's body was dead on the floor beneath and Rebekah was in tears, he looked like a squashed fly on the floor.  

He went after me and I snapped his neck taking Rebekah from Elijah's arms and running away with Celeste to another room, I wouldn't be able to live with that as a human what Celeste just witnessed so I compelled her to forget.

"No one apart from me should have to experience Klaus' rage. I'm the one who deserves to die out of all of the Mikaelsons in fact- all of the Earth but I'm not dead yet and I'm doing you a favour. You are not going to remember what just hapenned. You and Elijah left the room to dance and it was amazing." 

I guess I did have some redeeming qualities.