Love or Fangs

I remember when Rebekah was teaching Marcel how to fence and he said after: "I'm gonna marry you one day..."

I had raised Marcellus to be a kind and strong gentleman but I had tried so desperately to keep him away from the dream of becoming a vampire one day. Elijah couldn't help me anymore with Marcellus- let me give you some info.

When Klaus daggered Kol again after proving to be a bad influence- Elijah had obviously made a promise to keep Nik and Marcellus' bond and get rid of their relationship entirely which obviously would  hurt the crap out of me. 

...

I remember I was helping Elijah get ready when he walked into the drawing room where Marcellus was sitting. He shouted in excitement.

"Elijah, Chessie I did it! I memerised the whole passage. I could perform it for you!"

Elijah then said: "Could you now? Marcellus have you ever considered you might not be the centre of the given universe. Niklaus!"

Poor Marcellus asked: "Are you angry with me?" 

Elijah immediately replied with: "Bored would be a more accurate description. Niklaus please!"

Nik stormed in and saw me and Marcellus; "What is it?"

"Remove him..." I was so confused why Elijah was saying this.

"You brought him here, he's your burden to bear indeed you ought to accommodate this little scavenger." Elijah looked back into the mirror.

I said to Nik and Marcellus: "Go, I'll catch up..." 

"Come now little warrior." Nik left with Marcel.

"What the hell was that?" 

"Chessie you have to understand that I had to keep his and Niklaus' bond and I was in the way. Why do you think he undaggered Kol?"

He turned around and kissed me: "It will give me more time with you, I love you but I have to be excused." 

That is why Elijah had no business regarding Marcel and wouldn't be able to help.

Anyways... I was minding my business in the house when I saw how in love Marcellus and Bex were and it led to them kissing in 'private' until Nik threatened Marcel with a fencing sword after catching them. I had to save at least one of them...

Rebekah was already making remarks and I was holding back waiting until he pushed a silver dagger through her heart. 

I tried to speed up to her but Elijah stopped me from Nik's rage. 

I heard the conversation Marcellus and Klaus were having and I picked out the main point; "You can easily undagger my dear sister but I will not grant you your wish of becoming a vampire. Or just don't and you can become a vampire right here right now."

A few hours when everyone was asleep I was getting ready to give Marcellus my blood but my noble man was there to stop me as always. 

"Your a hybrid, your blood requires something you don't have to complete transition and we haven't found it yet. Remember what hapenned all the times you've tried it before."

"You'll be the one to save me from Nik, Elijah, and I hope you will never forget that." 

"Trust me, I will never leave you so stop ever thinking about it." 

"I love you." I mouthed.