Elijah and I- one

I have to catch you up on a lot. Some weird and freaky stuff has hapenned since Elijah returned. I was the one that everyone was worried about because I was carrying the thing that everyone either wanted to kill or steal. This is what hapenned in one of those moments...

...

I was talking to Rebekah and Maiya when I felt a prick on my neck. I mean I was linked to a witch surely she was going to get pinched or pricked by something at some point. Rebekah ran towards me to check if everthing was ok. I mean there was a bit of blood.

"I'm sure it's nothing?" I tried to sound as positive as possible.

Until later, I started burning up.

"Chessie?" Maiya looked more concerned now and came to feel my head. My head felt like it was in a fire. "Rebekah she's burning up!" Maiya called to her.

By this time, I started to scream in pain and Klaus and Elijah were still not back from finding the root cause of the problem.

Sophie ended up returning with them and I was lying in bed, Rebekah brought them up to my room.

"Are you okay sister?" She pushed my hair off my face.

"I feel like a microwave."

"You should, the witches injected me with the dark object used for miscarriages, it kills the baby by overheating it until it dies fully."

"She's gonna die!" I screamed at her. "So help me Sophie if you do-" I screamed at the heat. It felt like torture now.

Klaus left by then- no doubt to kill the witch who started this in the first place. Maiya and Rebekah were pushed out of the room and Elijah and Sophie were left. Elijah looked so concerned, I grabbed onto his sleeve and turned over.

"She's getting hotter." Elijah felt my head.

"Take her to the pool. They've asked Davina to unlink us; it should slow down the fever."

Elijah swept me up into his arms and walked with me into the pool. The heat was getting more and more intense by the second and my breathing was getting heavier and heavier.

"Hey Chessie, I'm here- just listen to the sound of my voice." He tilted my head back into the water and I tightened my grip around his collar. I could feel the baby inside and I could sense the heat moving down. Until it just stopped, all of a sudden the pain lifted. I pulled Elijah in closer and shut my eyes like I was never going to open them again.

"I could feel it lift." Sophie said before pricking her palm for Elijah to pull out my palm and check There was nothing.

"That's the last time I'm ever letting you come into contact with harm again Chessie." Elijah proudly muttered.

...
The time I felt most intimate and confused about Elijah was when Klaus bit him. He was really ruining my feelings for him as well...  God the feelings I felt for Elijah, they were so strong. I didn't remember everything, only the ones caught by my necklace.

He kept squirming and sweating, just like Maiya when she thinks she's going to die because she starts coughing. I was glad to be there with him... It was also terrifying the pain he felt I could feel, it's like we were connected. When I went to grab his head for comfort- he let me in. Celeste was in there. Crawling around like a flea on his mind.  He muttered "Oh Celeste," and then rubbed my arms up and down. The urge to snap his neck was nearly as strong as me wanting to kiss him and climb on top of him.

I looked away and but down on my chin and he lay there on my lap as if he had seen a ghost.

"I'm sorry Chessie -I thought you were someone else."