The End Of The Mikaelsons

It was the day of Cami's funeral, Elijah and I were getting ready and he was looking at himself in the mirror. I had to fix his tie, you'd think he's know how to do it properly by now. 

"It's gonna be a long day." He put a hand around my head and walked away. 

...

The day was rough and Maiya and I spent the majority of it crying our eyes out. 

I was now sitting in front of the fire, as usual, when Elijah appeared at the door. He looked distraught...

"Elijah." I asked him. He slowly started walking towards me. I knew something was wrong. He fell to his knees. I ran over to him. 

He started to cry and started speaking, "Forgive me..." His voice broke.

"What hapenned?" 

He started shaking his head at the floor and the amount of feelings that I could feel was almost killing me. 

"Tell me, please." 

"It's Marcel. I took his life." I didn't know what to say, but I didn't care- I could predict that something bad was going to happen. Elijah was breaking and I had to help him. I loved Marcel and we were close- I savoured his friendship, he was like my son. Now he was dead.

I didn't care though, I needed to be there for Elijah. I ran up to him and grabbed him, keeping him close. He hung onto my leg and continyed to shake his head. 

I knew I also had to go and check on Nik.

...

"I assume he told you. We lost our boy, Chessie. I would prefer to be alone." 

"He's hurting too you know. More than you know." 

"And if it had been our daughter's heart, would you still defend him?"

"Don't use Hope." 

"He was a son to us, Chessie. At the time- we were a family. Then it grew into a happier family with Hope and now he's gone." 

"You have to forgive him, it wasn't excatly easy for me to hear either. I'm sorry too Nik but we still have our daughter- and each other." 

I walked off to attend back to Elijah.

"It was the only way to be sure, Elijah. And Nik, I think part of that sees that already. But more than anything, you have to forgive yourself." 

He turned arround and looked at me, a tear had already passed down his cheek. He walked past me and stood there for a while. Then he turned around and grabbed my head and pushed our lips together.

I put my hands under his face and we kissed and kissed until our bodies gave up. 

"It's been too long." I smiled at him. 

...

I had upgraded to Elijah's room and Maiya was not very happy about it. I kept telling her it was nicer than mine but she always came in at the wrong times. 

It was your classic morning and I was still asleep, I felt a hand brush my hair and I moaned slightly grabbing the pillow tighter. He moved his hand further down my back and that was enough to get me to turn over. I looked at Elijah and smiled at the sight of his face.

"Were you watching me sleep?" I lifted my arm to support my head. 

"Mmmmm. Possiby." He said looking back at me. He brought his hands up and twiddled his fingers, "A little..." 

He grabbed my hand and kissed it- classic Elijah romance. He placed my hand round his neck. 

"Despite everything that we've done...all those we've lost. We're still here." I moved my hand onto his face now. "You're not alone." I pulled him in for a kiss. These were starting to feel pretty normal.

"These are some pretty amazing nights." He said pulling me on top of him. I started to giggle. 

...

So update, Marcel took the second magical super-vampire potion. Freya was poisoned and I was left with Hope. Heavens knows where the rest were. 

I took Freya to Lucien's appartment and she was telling me how if we don't find the cure she'll die. That was scary enough. 

(Freya is our long lost sister by the way, she popped up when Aunt Dahlia did)

Then I heard Nik screaming: "Chessie!" Elijah and him were dragging Kol across the floor. I was already covered in blood. Elijah went to place his hand on the table and I saw a bite mark- Finn was already dead due to Marcel. Now he was eliminating the others. 

"Elijah-"

"Don't. Please, we'll deal with it later." Kol started to moan and pant wriggling around on the sofa. 

Hope started to cry... 

Kol was still crying like Maiya... Speaking of Maiya- she walked through the door. 

Hope was still fussing so I decided to pick her up. I saw Nik tuck a letter into her bag. 

"Nik, it's too dangerous let me come." 

"I think not. Besides, I'm the one that they want. Sometime ago I proposed to you and you said yes- I already knew what you had with Elijah but I knew you still loved me and I bloody loved you. Now you have to let me go and save our daughter." 

"Please don't."

"I love you, Chessie." He placed a hand on my face and left. 

I called Marcel to meet me outside before the trial- 

"You've successfully brought the Mikaelsons down."

"I could kill you too you know,"

"But you won't, 1. You wouldn't do that to Hope, 2. I am your mother. 3. You are the only one who knows my secret- if I die, I would become a trybrid and upgrade to the devil. Not just the daughter. I forgive you in advance, but you didn't have to do this." 

I walked back upstairs and went to check up on Elijah. I ran into Maiya on the way.   

"They're gonna die Maiya-"

"I have a plan, don't worry. I consider myself a Mikaelson now and I think this can be my first contribution to always and forever." 

"I have to go and see Elijah, I love you Maiya." 

"I love you too." 

...

I leaned agaisnt the door frame and saw Elijah struggling, he was panting and sweating- I just wanted to make him better. 

He looked up at me and hung onto the head board. "I saw you. I had a dream... I was holding you. You seemed happy."

"It wasn't a dream." I walked up to him and he softened his grip. "And I was happy."

"If Niklaus doesn't make it-" "

"-He will make it." 

"Listen to me. Now, you have grieved enough. You promise me- if not for yourself, then for Hope- you will get as far away from this place as you can." He ran his fingers through my hair. He didn't want me to cry but I couldn't help it. "I want you to be happy." He kissed my cheek and collapsed into my shoulder. 

Maiya performed the spell, it linked the Mikaelsons to Nik. I had all the time Nik managed to stay alive to save them all. Maiya and I were going to unite our family. We were going to raise Hope and we were going to stick together always and forever.