Kai Parker Smut - Sex Tape

Word Count - 2,935

Summary - Kai Parker has always had a huge crush on you, so you finally decide to spoil him and give him what he wants, not knowing he would be the best sex of your life. Kai persuades you into letting him film it because he thinks it's a one-time thing, but now that you have him, you're not letting him go.

 Kai persuades you into letting him film it because he thinks it's a one-time thing, but now that you have him, you're not letting him go

*** your outfit, but you are free to imagine your own ***

"Damon, open the damn-" The door of the Salvatore house swung open and in front of it was Kai Parker. "Oh, hello, Kai," You said seductively. You knew Kai had a crush on you, and you loved teasing him about it and using it to your advantage. His breath caught in his throat, and his cheeks grew bright red.

"H-hi, Y/N," He said cutely.

You pinched his cheeks. "Well, aren't you cute?" You said sweetly but then brushed by him. "Damon!" You yelled.

"What, what do you want?" Damon asked, coming down the stairs in only a towel.

You licked your lips. "Well, damn," You muttered and smirked at him. He smirked back and twirled you around, hugging you. "Why is the pretty boy here?" You asked while pulling back from the hug.

"He came to see if you were here," He told you with an evil grin.

"Hey, hey, th-that's not true," Kai said nervously. You looked at him with a knowing look but turned to look back at Damon.

"I need to use your kitchen," You informed, but he raised his eyebrows. "My kitchen is tiny, and I barely have any ingredients. I need to make cupcakes for the stupid winter parade. Caroline will kill me if I don't, and-"

"Okay, okay, fine. Just shut up," He sighed.

You kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you," You whispered and walked to the kitchen. You started rummaging through the cabinets, looking at the recipe on your phone to see what you needed.

"Y/N." You heard someone say from the doorway. You looked up and saw Kai with his hands in his front pockets, shifting nervously from one foot to the other.

"Hiya, Kai. What's up?" You asked while taking your jacket off. You felt Kai's eyes scan your body. You were only wearing a cropped tank top and short shorts now, and he could feel his pants tighten around him the same way they always do when you're around. "Kai?" You asked, snapping him out of his fantasy.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see if you needed any help," He asked sweetly.

You smiled at him. "I would love your help since you are an amazing chef," You said and winked at him. He smirked before clapping his hands together and bracing himself on the kitchen island with his hands, looking at your phone for the recipe.

He looked at it in disgust. "Yeah, no. We're making these by my special recipe," He ordered, and you couldn't help but feel the heat his harsh tone sent down south.