Kai Parker Fluff - Bowl of Naughtiness

recommended by SanwayeeDay

word count- 5,254

summary- You've had a crush on Kai for the longest time. He was so alluring and seductive to you, but he didn't seem to feel the same. Damon tells Kai about your crush, but he brushes it off and continues to flirt with Bonnie until he feels something off...

*** your outfit, but you are free to imagine your own ***

You walked into the Mystic Grill with Damon on your side. Damon was like a big brother to you. He was very over-protective and annoying, but he cared deeply for you and could be sweet sometimes. He had insisted on going out for a drink because of all the supernatural stress that's been swarming the air even though it was eleven o'clock in the morning. You walked together to the bar and ordered two bourbons.

"So, what do you think we're going to do about-" Damon cut you off.

He pressed a finger to your lips, and you furrowed your brows. "Nope. I hear nothing. Just two regular people have a regular drink at a regular time with no talk of supernatural shit," Damon said fake enthusiastically. 

"Alright," You mumbled under your breath and took a long swig of your drink.

"Pretty boy just walked in with Bon Bon," Damon whispered to you. 

"Why would I care?" You said, trying to hide your jealousy. It didn't sit right with you that they were friends now, especially because you had told Bonnie how you fancy Kai.

"Oh, come on, Y/N. We all know you have a thing for Kai, and..." He paused. You looked at him, and it seemed like he really didn't want to say what he was about to say. "I don't think it's right what Bonnie's doing even though she knows you... like him." He took a deep breath and smiled. "Enough of the sappy stuff," He laughed but stopped when he saw you nervously fidgeting with your fingers. "Hey," He mumbled, and you looked at him with an unconvincing smile. He wrapped his arms around your shoulder, and you leaned into his chest.

"Why do you two look miserable?" You heard someone laugh from behind you. You turned around to see Kai standing behind you with a grin on his face. You quickly wiped away the stray tears that had escaped your eyes and put on the biggest fake smile you could muster.

"Um, we were just uh... miserable over all the shit going on in this town," Damon laughed and looked at you. You nodded unconvincingly.

"Then why are you crying?" Kai asked suspiciously. You looked at Damon with worry, but he just smiled sadly.

"I wasn't cr-crying," You said while laughing and wiping your eyes. "It's um... allergies! Yes, allergies. I um get them really bad," You stuttered, and Damon slapped a hand to his head with disapproval.