Kai Parker Smut - The Cam-Girl

Word Count- 2,130

Summary- Kai had no idea that cam girls were a thing- well, not until Damon told him about it. Obviously, he became very intrigued, and that's how he found you. You were the most beautiful girl he had ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on. Kai doesn't know when he ended up falling for you, but when he did realize it, it hit him like a ton of bricks. I mean, he didn't even know where you lived- well, he didn't until he saw you in his apartment complex's elevator.

Kai is a human- scratch that- Kai is a "living" organism. He has needs, so of course, he knows about porn, but something that Damon told him the other day has him beyond curious.

"So," Kai starts.

"What, weasel?"

"You know how I may or may not have sent precious little Elena into a magical coma?"

"Oh, I totally forgot about that!" Damon scoffs sarcastically.

"Anyways, how have you been- You know..."

Damon raises his eyebrows. "What are you trying to ask?"

"Have you been getting any?"  Kai said and makes a weird gesture with his arms.

"Any what?" Damon asks, confused.

"Sex!" Kai yells like it's obvious.

"Are you fucking kidding- Of course, I have been," Damon scoffs, his voice cracking. Kai eyes him, giving him a look saying that he knows he's lying. "Fine, fine, fine. If you tell anyone I told you this, I will rip your limbs off one by one," Damon growls.

"Oh, no. I am so scared," Kai states, a bored expression on his face.

"Have you ever heard of cam girls?" Damon asks.

"Uh, no?" Kai shakes his head.

"So, basically, you're on a video chat with some girl, and it's basically like phone sex... just with a stranger," Damon explains. Kai burst into laughter.

"Dude, you are so desperate!" Kai laughs.

"You know what- Get the fuck out of my house."

Now, here Kai sat at his desk with his laptop open, deciding if he was really going to do this. He hadn't had any action in so long, it seemed like the only option. He is still definitely rusty on his people skills, and his sex game was almost nonexistent. His mind drifts to an utterly embarrassing moment that had occurred a few weeks ago at a bar.

Kai walks into the bar. His eyes looking for anyone he thinks he could hook up with. He spots a fairly attractive girl at the bar, and he pats his face and gives himself a pep talk in his head as he walks towards the girl. He sits next to her and smiles as she looks in his direction.

"Hi, I'm Kai," He says quickly. The girl furrows her eyebrows but gives him a smile- not being able to deny his attractiveness.

"Hey, I'm Jenn," She replies with a smile.

"So... Jenn... Sex, am I right?" He mumbles and bites his lip out of the humiliation of what he just said. "Nope," He whispers and walks back out of the bar.

Kai shudders at the memory and shakes his head, his eyes averting back to the computer screen. "Here goes nothing," Kai mumbles and clicked on the website. His eyes immediately jumped out of his head. Woman upon woman was on his screen- none appealing to him. He scrolled, but all of the women he sees either looked too old or too fake or both. That was until he saw you. You looked so innocent and cute. He wondered how a girl like you ended up on one of these sights. "God, she's beautiful," He whispers to himself. His finger hovers over the button before he eventually gets the courage to click it. He waits his turn, nervously fidgeting with his shirt until his screen reloads and shows you on the screen, smiling brightly at him. You take in the sight of him. He was definitely the most attractive man you have ever seen.