Kai Parker Smut ~ Devil in Disguise

***the picture at the top is your outfit/vibe/aesthetic***

Word Count- 3,961

Summary- A/N is known as the innocent girl in the Mystic Falls Gang. She's kind and is absolutely beautiful. She also has a secret admirer, Kai Parker. He is completely memorized by her and wants to spend every second with her. He wants to be the one to take her innocence if she would let him. Kai drives her home from college one day, and things take a turn in the way he least expected them to. 

"A/N, he's staring at you!" Caroline sang. Currently, A/N sat at a table at The Mystic Grill with Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena, her childhood best friends, while Damon, Stefan, Enzo, and... Kai were at the bar, but the girls noticed that Kai couldn't take his eyes off of A/N.

"Shut up. He's probably looking at one of you guys or someone behind me," She whispered. "And can you guys not be so loud? He's a heretic. He can hear us," She whisper-yelled. The girls giggled at her, knowing about her massive crush on Kai. She rolled her eyes and stood up, "I'm gonna go get a drink," She grunted.

"Yeah, so you can see K-" Elena started, but A/N covered Elena's mouth with her hand. 

"I will kill all of you," She whispered.

"No, you won't. You're too sweet," Bonnie sang. A/N rolled her eyes and walked to the bar, a few seats down from the group of guys.

She looked at the cute bartender, "Hi, can I get a margarita?" She asked sweetly.

"Anything for a pretty lady like yourself," He said with a wink causing her to blush.

"A/N!" She heard someone yell. She turned her head and saw Damon waving at her. She took a deep breath seeing Kai smiling at her and walked her butt over to them. When she approached them, Damon suffocated her in a hug. 

"Damon... Can't... Breathe," She gasped. He laughed and let her go. She then greeted and hugged Stefan and Enzo. Someone behind her cleared his throat, and she turned around to see Kai looking at her with a suggestive look on his gorgeous face. She held out her hand with a playful smile on her face, "Kai." He rolled his eyes and went to take it when the bartender appeared over the counter with her drink. She smiled sweetly at him and pulled out her purse. "How much I owe you?" She asked.

"On the house," The bartender said with a smirk on his face. Right when A/N was about to say something, she felt someone grab her waist and pull her onto their lap. She looked to the side and saw Kai looking at her with a fake smile on his face. She looked back at the bartender and gave him a desperate smile, to which he returned one too and walked away. She looked back at Kai with a pleading look on her face.

She put the top of her head against his chest, "Why did you do that?" She complained.

"He was hitting on you," Kai answered simply.

"That's the whole point," She whined and raised herself to look at him again.

"Don't look at me like that. He was just going to use you," He said blankly.

She fake-gasped, "Malachai Parker, are you jealous?" Instead of answering, he looked to the side, trying to hide a smile.

"A/N!" Someone yelled, taking her attention off of Kai. She turned and saw the girls looking at her with evil smirks. She looked back to Kai and kissed him on the cheek, catching him by surprise.

"Bye, Kai," She said with a smile. He watched her walk away and pressed his hand to his cheek. He felt literal sparks whenever she did that, and he wanted her more than ever now, and he was going to have her.