Kai Parker Smut - Behind the Counter

This is before Kai got sent to the prison world. He is 20, and you are 19. You are also on birth control. Also, the dialogue in this is just **chef's kiss**.

word count- 2,826

*** this is the layout of the kitchen, so you're not confused ***

*** your outfit, but you are free to imagine your own ***

summary- You have been staying with the Parker family for a while now, and there's always been sexual tension with the eldest son, Malachai Parker. One morning, Kai insists you make breakfast with him, and you agree... not knowing what you are getting yourself into ;)

"Y/N, wake up," You heard someone whisper to you. You slowly open your eyes and see Kai standing over you with a cheeky grin. 

You rolled your eyes and turned on your stomach. "Five more minutes," You mumbled and drifted back to sleep. Kai huffed but chuckled when an evil thought popped into his mind. He lifted his hand and brought it back down to your ass with a harsh slap. You moaned loudly into your pillow before shooting up in your bed. "Okay, I'm up, I'm up," You grumbled. He lifted your chin.

"Oh, don't be grumpy, sweetheart. You're making breakfast with me," He smiled.

"No, the fuck I'm not. I'm going back to sleep," You informed him and laid back down on the bed. Kai rolled his eyes and plopped down on top of you, causing you to grunt. "Get off of me," You said and pushed at Kai's head, but he didn't budge. It made you nervous having him this close. He made you nervous in general... in a good way. He lifted his head and rested his chin on the valley between your breasts. 

"God, the things I want to do to you," He whispered in your ear. You blushed but quickly shrugged it off. You pushed him off of you and stood up.

"Well, you're not doing anything to me because it's 7 am," You said with a fake smile. You grabbed his wrists and pulled him up to his feet. "Come on, grumpy," You chuckled. You turned around to walk away but yelped when you felt a harsh smack to your ass. "Kai, knock it off," You snapped and walked out the door, heading to the kitchen.