Chris Wood Smut - Distraction

***This is set when Chris is still in vampire diaries and when he has a beard because Chris with a beard is a new level of hot and sexy. Thank you and goodbye.***

*** Didn't know if I needed a TW for this, but just in case, there is spanking in this chapter.***

Word Count-  5,103

Summary- Your boyfriend, Chris, has been very busy at work lately and hasn't made much time for you, so you decide to surprise him with a sexy fashion show. ;)

You heard the front door of your home open, and you immediately ran to the door to welcome your boyfriend, Chris. You smiled when you saw him and jumped into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist and pulling him into a tight embrace.

"Oh! Hi, Y/N," He laughed.

"I've missed you," You mumbled into his shoulder.

"I missed you too, baby," He whispered into your hair and squeezed you tighter against him. He gently set you down, and you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss you. His eyes widened at your eagerness but quickly kissed you back, moving his hands to your waist to pull you against him. All of a sudden, he abruptly pulled himself away from you and walked towards the kitchen. Your shoulders slumped, but you followed him. It was always like this now. Before you could get to the good bit, he always pulled away or tried to brush you off. You hated it.

"Did you make this, babe?" Chris asked as you entered the kitchen. He was staring at the pasta you had made intensely. You knew it was his favorite. You stalked closer to him and wrapped your arms around him from behind.

"Yeah, I thought we could have a nice, romantic dinner, and then you could throw be down on something," You whispered and kissed his shoulder blade. You heard him suck in a sharp breath before turning around, trying to put some distance between you and him.

"You know, I- I'm actually kind of tired. Let's eat, shall we?" He asked and grabbed the two bowls of pasta, heading to the table. You huffed, suddenly not feeling hungry anymore. You moped to the kitchen table before sitting in your seat that was in front of Chris's. Chris was already digging into his pasta, moaning and groaning at the taste. You desperately wished you could hear him do that in bed and not at the kitchen table. You picked up your fork and mindlessly played with your food. You could feel Chris's eyes burning into you. "You need to eat, baby," He said and placed a hand on yours. 

"I'm not really hungry," You sighed and removed your hand from his. You brought your knees up and wrapped your arms around them.

"Please, don't be upset with me," He whispered. You met his eyes, and you could tell he felt guilty seeing you like this. You just stayed quiet, removing your gaze from his. "It's just, I can't have any distractions right now," He told you.

"Yeah, I get that, but you've barely even touched me in the last month," You said, your voice getting louder. He set his hand on your hand again, but you took it away and shook your head. "That's not what I mean. I miss being intimate with you. Feeling you close. Your body pressed against me while you whisper how much you love me," You said, a tear dropping from your eye.

"Baby, don't cry," He whispered and got up to comfort you, but you held up your hands.

"N-no, I don't want you to touch me out of pity. I- I'm gonna go take a bath," You mumbled and got up, making a bee-line for your bedroom.

"Y/N," He called out after you, but you kept walking. You closed the bathroom door and started running hot water in the tub. You stripped yourself of your clothes and put your hair up into a bun since it wasn't your wash day. You turned off the water and stepped into the tub, sighing as the hot, soothing water hit your tense body.