Kai Parker Smut - Teach me how

This was recommended by @MrsAriannaparker .

Word Count- 4,300

Summary- You teach Kai how to get off, but it ends with some mixed feelings. (I suck at summaries.) Basically, just Kai being a shy little virgin.

Warnings: New Girl spoiler, sub!Kai, dom!reader, fingering, handjobs, reader being kind of a jealous bitch, multiple orgasms, squirting?, belly bulging, size kink, innocence kink

*** Your outfit, but you are free to imagine your own

*** Your outfit, but you are free to imagine your own. ***

"Y/N," Kai starts, and you draw your attention away from his TV to look at him. God, was he gorgeous. "I have a question," He states.

"Well, can your question wait until after this episode? Schmidt and Cece are about to get together!" You complain. Kai huffs and turns off the TV. "Hey!" You yell and punch him in the arm.

"Please, Y/N! You're my best friend. I can't ask anyone else what I'm going to ask you," He explains and pulls you onto his lap, so you're straddling him. 

Oh.

You blush and wrap your arms around his neck, playing with the hairs at the nape of his neck, and he sighs contently.

"Fine, what is it?" You ask.

"Okay, you can't get all weird, all right? It's a little... awkward," He mumbles.

"Just tell me!" You insist, and he squeezes your hips, silently telling you to calm down.

"Okay, okay," He sighs. "Do you um... Do you masturbate?" 

What now?

"Oh, God, I am not talking about this," You groan and start to get off of his lap, but he yanks you back down, a moan escaping his lips when your crotch grinds against his. Your eyes widen and his cheeks turn bright red. 

"S-sorry," He stutters. 

"Kai, I can't have this conversation with you," You sigh.

"Why not?!" He asks.

"Because! I'm your best friend, and- and it's weird!" You explain.

"I know, and I'm sorry, but I really need this," He encourages.

"You really need to know if I masturbate?" You eye him.

"Yes- Wait- No! I just- I don't- I don't know how..." He says quietly.

"You don't know how to what?" You ask.

"Uh... You know, get off," He mumbles, giving you puppy dog eyes that make you want to dominate the fuck out of him.