Jake Riley Imagine - All a Game: PART 1

There will be a part 2 to this story! I think I will do something in between just for suspense hehe.

Word count- 4,788

Summary- This imagine is going to be loosely based on the movie After! Part two will not be based on the movie as much since Jake is an officer and obviously not a college student lol. Basically, I love the plot of the movie After, and I have always wanted to rewrite/change it using one of Chris Wood's famous characters and somewhat changing the plot of it. I hope you like it!

Jake Riley. That's who was always on your mind ever since you had started your job as a secretary at a police department. Your relationship was unsteady at first, thinking that he was just going to use you as something disposable because he said he didn't do the whole, 'dating thing'. He seemed just like a regular douche of a guy when you met him, totally absorbed in himself and only looking to get into girls' pants, but over the last three months, he has shown you how special you are to him and how much he cares for you. Many of the women in the office were often very cold to you since you and Jake had started dating. Technically, they had been cold to you ever since you had started working here, which was four months ago. You were the hot, new secretary in the office and had caught everyone's eye. With your short pencil skirts and black pumps, you were sure to get lots of attention from the working men. 

Sometimes, you find yourself laughing about some of your first experiences with Jake.

Your first day at the office.

You walk in, nervously biting your lip as you walk through the doors. As soon as you mope into the building, you see a group of buff dudes all standing around the front desk. That didn't make you feel better. All eyes fell on you, and some jaws even fell open. You felt like prey, and they were your predators. You gave them a weak smile and stood there, awkwardly holding your notebook as you waited for someone to speak.

"Do you uh- I mean-" One of them stuttered.

"I- I can-" You raised your eyebrows at them, wondering if there were actually any real, mature adults in here, and that's when you saw him. He pushed the other men aside and stepped forward.

"Who are you?" The hottie asked.

"Um, I'm the new secretary," You said, trying to keep your voice strong. His eyes followed over your curves, licking his lip as he watched you. "Can you help, or are you all just going to stare? I'm not a piece of meat," You said and put your hand on your hip.

"Right this way, ma'am," He said with a smirk and motioned for you to follow him.

That had been your first encounter with Jake, but the moments after that were even worse.

A week after you started working at the office.

You had started getting used to all the stares and dirty talk. You had gotten used to it from everyone but Jake. He was just so smooth and hot it drove you crazy. 

Your hips swayed in your tight pencil skirt as you walked to the conference to get a cup of coffee. You started a pot and innocently tapped your fingers on the counter as you waited, unaware of the person who had just walked into the room until you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist. You turned your head and groaned.

"Go away, Jake," You said and pushed your hips back, trying to get him off of you, but instead you accidentally grinded on him in the process, making him release a light moan in your ear that made your breath hitch.