09

"You should seriously control yourself, Jungkook. Yesterday, you were as drunk as an old man," Jin admitted, bringing the glass of soju close to his mouth.

"Wait, I was?" He asked, glancing at Taehyung, who nodded in response. "You were so drunk, you screamed last night that banana milk comes from yellow cows on top of the roof!" Taehyung reminded.

"You should stop riding the high horse just because you have Taehyung," Jin advised after he shook his head. 

Taehyung smirked, "Yeah, I'd rather ride y-" Jungkook clasped a hand to his mouth. "God, what else did I do?" He asked apprehensively.

"Did you forget that how you pointed at a guy with a coat and said their company should produce more melons?" Jin reminded. Yoongi chuckled at him, while the youngest ran his fingers through his hair frantically.

"Melons," Namjoon said, chuckling to himself. 

"Our Jungkookie has finally grown up," Yoongi said proudly, "You should've heard him swearing at random people in the crowds."

"I felt like I had to bleach my ears," Taehyung said, hooking an arm under his waist.

"I cursed in public?" Jungkook asked, hoping the answer would be 'no, we were just kidding.'

Yoongi grabbed his right shoulder, "Yup, they were Yoongi-certified swears!" He said, clearly pleased. 

Jungkook recalled his muddled thinking and his Yoongi-certified swears he had said last night and pulled the strands of his hair in embarrassment.

Mr. IQ 148 stared at Jungkook, "You weren't the only one who was drunk."

Yoongi stared at Namjoon who was now smirking, "Looks like Jin isn't the only one who makes out with mirrors."

"Who the hell told you that!?" Jin inquired, crossing his arms, completely forgetting the fact that he was always careless to lock his door.

"Mirrors?" Jungkook looked vaguely confused, while Taehyung pinched his cheek, "I know right, why make out with mirrors when I can make out with someone as adorable as you?" His cheeks went beet red, as he held his hand.

"Yeah and looks like we finally know the reason the computer gets viruses." Yoongi snickered, getting back at Namjoon, who immediately shut his mouth.

Hoseok remained unusually silent, which disturbed Yoongi. His best friend, the guy who helped him in everything, the guy who never left by his side and always sat near him was now sitting in the corner, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

Yoongi got up from the couch where he was laying down and went to sit near a smiling Hoseok. He kept his hand on his shoulder, "Hoseok, are you alright?" He whispered, expecting him to shrug and say "I'm all fine."

Hoseok shook his head. "No."