25

Thank you so much for 1k views on this book! I love you guys so much. Happy reading! Don't forget to vote and comment.

***

Yoongi wasn't a person who got jealous easily and right now he was repeating to himself a million times that it isn't what he thinks it is.

He scurried off towards Jin's bedroom, not knowing what had taken over him. What Namjoon said was true, he was still the same, but there were differences now.

Beads of sweat that cascaded down his neck weren't helping the fact that he was as apprehensive as he could be.

He turned the doorknob, startling Jin who was scrolling through his phone. Noticing him glower towards him, Jin furrowed his brows. "What happened?"

In response to that, Yoongi showed him the brown wallet. "Is this yours?"

His eyes settled on the brown leather wallet Yoongi grasped. Jin sighed in relief. "Thanks, I'd been looking for it. And what are you so worked up for?"

Yoongi tapped the photo he took from his pocket. "This photo."

Jin bit his lower lip in contemplation. That photo contained a lot of memories, some of them that he didn't want to travel through again.

He glanced at Yoongi, "It's not what you think it is."

Relief washed over him. Yoongi nodded. "That's why I'm here. To get an explanation from you, hyung. I know you wouldn't do such a thing."

He sat down on the chair, eyes staring intensely at Jin, anticipating his answer.

There was a trace of a smile on Jin's face, Yoongi always gave him time to explain. He was glad that Yoongi being a straightforward man as he is, never jumped to a conclusion without thinking twice.

"This photo." Jin took it from his hands, "Was taken way before you met her."

Yoongi nodded, waiting to hear the rest of it. But Jin just shoved the photo in his pocket, not saying anything.

He exhaled deeply, not wanting to go through things again. "You know it already, Yoongi."

"No, I don't."

Jin tapped his fingers on the greige table anxiously. He peered at him, "Why'd you want to-"

"You know why," Yoongi said nonchalantly.

His gaze shifted and landed on his pocket. Small beads of sweat ran down his neck. His gaze met Yoongi's who was waiting impatiently for the answer.

Jin tightened his fists in apprehension. He let out an exasperated sigh.

"Yes, I liked Chaerin."