13

"I bet my foot it's because of her." Mr. IQ 148 said, as he took off his shoe. "Of who?" Jungkook asked, looking confused as he sat on couch, playing overwatch.

"Because of Chaerin." Yoongi locked eyes with Namjoon, stared at him, "Are you telling me that my best friend is looking despondent because of her?"

Namjoon nodded, proceeding to take off his jacket, "I'm pretty sure it's because of her. I mean, have you seen the look on his face when you talk with her? He can't do anything since you're his best friend."

Yoongi recalled how Hoseok never paid attention to him, but he never thought it would be because of her.

 He never even thought that Hoseok had feelings for her. Yoongi was his best friend, then why didn't he tell him that?

"Or maybe, it's because he has other problems," Yoongi suggested. He couldn't even bear the thought of Hoseok and Chaerin together.

"Do you really think so? Do you really think that's the reason?" Namjoon asked, who knew unrequited lovers just by the way they act.

"Hyung, whatever the reason is I think you should talk to him," Jungkook suggested, without taking his eyes off the TV. Taehyung cupped his face. "I think whatever Jungkookie suggests is right."

Yoongi nodded, after all, it had been ages since he had a heart-to-heart talk with him. It vexed him, how he never noticed that his best friend, the guy who always stayed by his side, had hidden these feelings.

How could he have never noticed that?

"You're right," Yoongi admitted. "Maybe, I have to talk with him."