Bonus: Taekook Can Do Whatever They Want

"So.....we gonna go to that Salsa class or not?"

Jungkook looked towards his boyfriend who was sitting right next to him, holding his game controller.

Damn, he had no answer for that.

He reached out for the small bottle of banana milk kept on top of the brown table when Taehyung blocked his hand.

"Answer me."

Jungkook suddenly turned towards Taehyung. The boy who was pouting just a few seconds ago was now looking at him seriously, his left eyebrow raised, eyes dark and gazing into his.

He licked his lower lip. "You promised it, Kookie."

Taehyung brushed the dark flocks away from his forehead. His overly cute voice was all gone now as it turned into a husky and deep one and Jungkook's eyes were fixed on his luscious lips.

He gulped.

The dimly lit room didn't help.

The fact that his legs were tangled with Taehyung's didn't help either.

Jungkook stared at him wide-eyed as Taehyung leaned in even closer, a sly smirk played on his lips as he said, "You know I don't like it when people don't keep their promises, don't you, Kookie?"

Jungkook gulped. He scratched the back of his neck. "Um, I thought it was better if we could have spent the rest of the weekend at home."

An impatient sigh escaped Taehyung's lips as he sunk back into the couch, silently sulking inside.

"Kookie, we didn't go there last time because you were so keen on buying more banana milk-"

"It was out of stock!" Jungkook defended.

"The other time we didn't go there was because you said you wanted to go to the gym to get those abs back!"

Jungkook instantly furrowed his brows as he stared at his boyfriend.

"I'm not complaining about that, though," Taehyung added quickly.

Sighing, Jungkook intertwined his fingers with him. "We'll go there this evening." He showed an adorable bunny smile. "Is that enough?"

Taehyung smiled brightly as he placed a light peck on his lips and pulled away immediately.

"Thanks."

But wrapping an arm around his waist to pull him closer, Jungkook pressed him closer towards himself, cupping his face and showering him with light kisses on his cheeks and nose.

But Taehyung wiped away his kisses. 

Big mistake.

Jungkook frowned as he crashed his lips against Taehyung, kissing him rather intensely as he pulled him closer towards himself. With his fingers buried in hair, they sunk back into the couch, with Jungkook on top of him.

Their legs were tangled again, while Jungkook whispered something in Taehyung's ear that made him go still.

"Can you guys not do it in the living room?"

The couple turned their heads towards the grumpy voice.

Yoongi groaned. "Not in here please."

Jungkook rolled his tongue inside his cheek, feeling annoyed. "Just wait till you catch you and Chaerin in the living room."

"We don't do stuff like that in the first place. Also, please I'm not gonna buy another bed frame like I did when you guys broke the last one."

***

"It's the tongue technology, baby." Yoongi winked.

"Yoongs! I'm supposed to study!"

Yoongi showed a cheeky smile at that. "Well, now you're sitting on my lap and kissing me, isn't that great?"

Chaerin groaned. She wrapped her arms around his neck, placing a light kiss on his button nose. "Do you really need me here while you're working on your lyrics?"

"Of course, I do." 

Chaerin rolled her tongue inside her cheek. "Fine, I'll stay here only if you say those three words and eight letters," she challenged.

"Um, what three words and eight letters?"

"C'mon, Yoongs, you know it."

Yoongi scrunched his eyebrows. "Um, go to hell?"

Chaerin was about to get off his lap when his arms pulled her back. "Fine, fine, I'll say it."

He blushed slightly, happiness spreading through his whole body, just the sight of her making him smile. "I love you."

Ruffling her tousled hair, he pulled her in again, connecting his lips with hers. She smiled against his lips, her fingers going up to his neck, curling around the thin strands of his hair.

His hands rested on her waist as he pulled her closer.

"Hyung, you're a hypocrite! or whatever they call it!"

Oh, fuck.

Yoongi suddenly pulled away, startled by the interruption. "I thought you guys were going somewhere this evening?"

Jungkook stared at him, their heads peeked through the door, mischief etched on their face. "We just came back to take the car keys and don't change the subject Hyung. You just told us not to make out in the living room and here you are."

"No, I-" Yoongi looked around. Well, oh shit, he didn't even notice they were sitting in the living room.

Jungkook winked cheekily, noticing the blue-haired boy's cheeks. "We're going."

Taehyung held his boyfriend's hand. "Bye, Hyung. Also, since we're going... have fun." Giggling weirdly, they left the room talking in whispers.

Yoongi stared at the door for a whole minute, before looking back at Chaerin who was sitting on the floor. What the fuck just happened.

"Why are you on the floor?"

"I kinda got surprised when they came through that door. That was embarrassing." 

Yoongi cleared his throat. "I mean on the bright side, they only caught us kissing, didn't they?" He muttered under his breath.

Chaerin looked at him. "Did you say something?"

Yoongi winked, holding out his hand. "Do you want to continue what we were doing?"

***

A/N: *blushes* I never intended to write a bonus chapter, but I might do it again, if you want, lol. Also, I'm going to school instead of online classes, ugh, I wish I could just sit at home.

But anyway, have a nice day. Ily.🖤