37

Taehyung tucked his chin into his palms and leaned forward, "I think we should watch a horror movie."

Yoongi sighed and shook his head, "Not horror movies," He murmured, as he sat on the velvety sofa, crossing his legs. He closed his eyes as he sat in a relaxed position, about to fall asleep.

"What else do we watch?"

Namjoon kept his book on the table. "Po-"

"-Popcorn," Jin finished hastily, he smacked his arm as he kept bowls of chips on the floor getting ready for the movie night. Namjoon frowned, "That's what I was gonna say."

Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged glances, grinning at each other. Jungkook brushed his boyfriend's hair away from his forehead, while Chaerin entered the room with a bar of chocolate Yoongi had given her and sat near him who was sleeping.

"Is this guy dead?" She hesitantly reached out to pat his knees softly, "Yoongi?" she called out.

"Fuck you," He cursed, eyes still closed.

"Yoongi, it's me Chaerin."

"Then fuck me," he muttered under his breath, making sure she wouldn't hear that desire of his.

She grabbed his shoulders, and he immediately opened his eyes because of the skin contact. "What the f-did the movie finish already?"

She grinned, "Can't finish it without you."

A depressed Hoseok came into the room, holding a bar of chocolate close to his chest as if it was his only best friend. Chaerin grinned at him, "You're craving some too?"

He nodded, a dull expression on his face. She ruffled his hair cutely, earning a small smile from him. Beomgyu kept his arm around his girlfriend's shoulder, while Rae smiled at Yoongi,."You want these?"

She handed him a bar of chocolate knowing it was his favorite out of all of them. Chaerin couldn't help but knit her eyebrows, scrunching her nose in disgust, and looked away as if Yoongi didn't notice her obvious expression.

"So what are we really watching? Except for popcorn," Chaerin asked Namjoon who was just pouring himself a drink.

"I don't know, 'Train To Busan'?"

"Sounds good."

"Whatever," Yoongi muttered, holding her hand lightly.

***

"Ow! That's scary!" She exclaimed as she saw the zombies on the screen, snuggling up close to Yoongi who smiled, as he intertwined their fingers. He liked holding her hands more than anything, the feeling when the tips of her finger brushed with his was just so satisfying.

Or when she lays her head on his shoulder, making him feel protective. It wasn't just the skin contact, it was something more. As cheesy as it sounds, the eye-contact, the feelings, the thoughts were all something more.

He was sure of one thing. It was definitely more than a simple crush.

"I'll go get some water," Chaerin said, removing her fingers that were intertwined with his. He shrugged and she went to the kitchen where the others had gone to grab some food, leaving them with a few moments of privacy they rarely got.

As Chaerin paced around the kitchen trying to find a glass of water, she felt someone move behind her. She whipped around, widening her eyes.

But before she could comprehend it, her hoodie was wet with orange juice. "Damn it," she cursed before grabbing some Kleenex to wipe it away. She muttered a few words, that made the male feel like he should have cleaned his ears.

As she raised her head, her eyes met the gaze of Hoseok who was now face-palming himself. "Why do I always have to collide with you, Chaerin?"

Hearing that, a slight grin formed on her face. "Guess someone's clumsy enough," she teased him.

He smiled. "Lemme get you something, I'll be right back," he promised. She nodded and looked back at her hoodie.

Damn, she had actually worn it for Yoongi, now that's all a waste.

Chaerin smiled, a slight blush crept to her cheeks as she thought of him. Oh boy, thinking of that guy would always bring a smile to her lips as if she just couldn't get enough of him. Especially, ever since that Valentine's pretend-to-be-a-couple day. 

It made her think if they could actually be like that. A couple.

Her blank gaze shifted from the kitchen to her pale wrist. And that's when her eyes widened as she drew a sharp breath.

The gold bracelet was missing.

***

A/N:

I SAW THIS AND I'M SCREAMING! TRUE BEAUTY YOONGI! WHO DID THIS!!!?

Btw, if you haven't seen the K-drama 'True Beauty' what are you waiting for? Christmas?