31

Chaerin wriggled in his arms, turning left and right before she fluttered her eyes open just to find him sound asleep. She rubbed her eyes at the ray of sunlight through the window.

She woke up with pain that shot through her forehead. Chaerin stared at him who was now only a few inches away from her face, still oblivious to the fact that she was admiring him while he was asleep.

Her eyes went down to the blanket that draped over both of them. "Shit," she cursed before removing the blanket.

If she was honest, then she didn't have an inkling of what had happened yesterday. All she recalled was the fact that she had drunk that glass which contained...alcohol.

Chaerin face-palmed herself. "Idiot." She hit her face with a pillow repeatedly, massaging her forehead afterward. "Such an idiot."

She groaned, staring at Yoongi who was completely oblivious to whatever was happening.

 Her hand involuntarily reached out to play with the strands of his hair. It was so cute, the way his scent still lingered on her hoodie, the way he lay sound asleep, lips curled into a pout.

Or even the way his pale skin gleamed under the sunlight. Yoongi groaned before he removed the blanket, blinking at the sunlight that shot through the window which had disturbed his sleep.

He swore, before noticing that she was right next to him. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, staring at her, not knowing what to say. 

She bit her lower lip, waiting in anticipation for his answer which was most probably, 'Stop getting drunk!' or 'Dude, why the fudge would you open the windows early in the morning?' or even 'Who cares about sunlight?'

 He massaged his forehead. Yoongi scratched the back of his neck, before glancing back at her. "You are never drinking alcohol again."

Chaerin sighed, hitting her face with a pillow. "I'm such an idiot." She whined while Yoongi surprisingly chuckled. "Late realization."

***

Hoseok let out a deep sigh, before memorizing the moves again. He was a perfect dancer, anyone could tell that by the way, his hands moved swiftly and rhythmically to the music.

He halted, turning off the music and grabbing a towel to wipe off the beads of sweat running down his forehead. The male grabbed the bottle of water, chugging it down his throat before slamming it on the table.

"Shit." He swore at the sight of an old picture of him and Yoongi pinned on the wall. Yoongi looked so happy, he was beaming, showing off his gummy-bear smile.

The truth was that Hoseok hated it. He hated the way he felt so weak at the sight of Yoongi's smile. He hated the fact that he would do anything for him if it means that he'll be any happier. He threw the bottle in fury, his eyes turning into a dangerous color of red.

He was the one Yoongi always depended on.

He was the one Yoongi always asked for help.

He was the one Yoongi always trusted.

But then why wasn't he the one whom Yoongi loved? 

*** 

A/N:

This chapter was written on a whim, so it might be a bit boring. But please vote and comment!