21

Chaerin blinked rapidly, staring at Yoongi who didn't take his eyes off the screen.

If she was honest at that moment, then the way the blue-haired boy's eyes twinkled with humor was so attractive, she could watch him for the entire day.

Her eyes shifted and landed on his pale cheeks, why did she find it so adorable? She noticed the piece of pizza kept on his side, "Yoongs, could you pass me the pizza?"

Yoongi did exactly what she told. He could feel his cheeks heating up as she gave him a peck there, "Thanks."

He smiled widely. Chaerin knew she asked it only because it was an excuse for kissing his cheek, the way his skin came in contact with her lips was so overwhelming that she wanted more of it. 

Yoongi always grabbed the last piece of pizza, he always reminded her to finish her notes, there were times he was calm even when he was frustrated at her. And sometimes, he could be really annoying. But then why was she starting to like that part of him?

---

She recalled the first time they had met. Chaerin had caught Yoongi stealing a letter from Jin's locker. Unfortunately, she didn't take a picture of the scene. The way sweat beads were running down his face, which looked as utterly dumbfounded as possible.

 Yoongi was afraid that she would tell the truth to Jin, he tried looking as nonchalant as possible although he was stumbling for words.

Seeing the distressed look on Yoongi's face, she felt sympathetic. She agreed to shut her mouth on one condition.

To be her K-Drama Partner.

---

"Cherry?" Yoongi's sweet voice shook her from her thoughts. She turned towards his chocolate brown eyes that attracted her so much she could've swore she melted right there.

She grabbed a chocolate from the box on his lap, "Have you ever thought about why I have a partner for watching k-drama?" She asked him, popping one into her mouth.

Yoongi shrugged. "I thought you'd like to have some company."

Chaerin stared at him, then nodded. "I feel alone most of the time. Sometimes, it's better to watch it with someone."

Yoongi kept an arm around her shoulder. She sighed, "There's no fun in watching it alone, sometimes having a partner feels good."

She smiled, looking at Yoongi, "I like having you as one."

***

I'm not feeling good about this chapter, but it's okay.