17

"Fudge this shit, I don't think I can even-" "Shut up Jungkook!" Namjoon yelled across the kitchen. 

Jungkook got startled, He wasn't used to the sudden if-you-come-near-me-I'm-going-to-kill-you kind of mood.

"It's because of you, I have to do the dishes instead of Jin." Namjoon sighed, cleaning the plates, thinking it would be as easy as cleaning his glasses. Boy, was he wrong.

"Hah!" Jin triumphed, watching him closely. "Now you know the pain behind all of that." 

Namjoon frowned, he could've used that time for so many things, such as reading, watering his plant or making music.

"Where's Yoongi?" Jin asked, frowning. If he was here, it would have been easier to cook food for 6 not-so-innocent men who don't know the difference between a spatula and a spoon.

"He's at Chaerin's house." Namjoon grinned.

"What's he doing there?" Jin checked the time on his watch, "Shouldn't he be here by night?"

Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows, "Who knows?" Jin smacked the behind of his head with a spoon, "Can't believe our Mr. IQ 148 is like this.'" He mumbled frustratingly.

***

Hoseok was sitting in the middle of his bedroom, alone and cold like always. He deeply exhaled, he knew he shouldn't have said those words out just because of rage.

The tears never really stopped, they still ran down his cheeks, but he never bothered to wipe them off. It hurt him that he could never have Yoongi.

But wasn't he used to this? Wasn't he always alone from the start?

Hoseok loved Yoongi from the start and he couldn't believe it took him three years to figure it all out. They practiced music in the same room, with the others.

But Hoseok never told him the truth, he buried his feelings, causing those feelings to emerge from him in outrage.

It hurt even more, when he saw the tears running down Yoongi's cheeks.

Yoongi used to say that he was the sunshine in his life, but then why didn't he notice the moments when it rained? 

*** 

sad endings are the best.