23

"Why don't you give her your hoodie, Hyung?" Taehyung suggested, showing a boxy-smile at both of them.

"You're so cute!" Chaerin ruffled his hair affectionately, while Yoongi rummaged through his closet, before bringing out his favorite black colored hoodie that was kept inside it.

He liked it when she wore the hoodie, even though it was a little bit big for her, she looked as cute as possible. 

"Looks good, doesn't it?" Her eyes went down to his hoodie. Its scent was like cedarwood and fresh cookies.

"Let's go, Tae." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm, following him out of his bedroom. "Have fun!" Jungkook shouted from behind.

"Not too much fun!" Taehyung added.

After the sounds of their footsteps vanished, Yoongi's eyes settled on her, after all, she looked better in that hoodie than him. Yoongi suddenly shook the thought he had about Taehyung wearing the same thing. He couldn't let him wear the same thing.

It would smell exactly like her. 

Yoongi smiled to himself at the thought, setting up the blanket and pillows on the floor. She kneeled on one knee. "You're sleeping on the floor?"

He let out a deep sigh and nodded. "Yeah, I can't sleep with you. Your mom trusts me with you after all."

There goes that side of Yoongi she likes but hates at the same time. Although he would bluff about being a bad boy. Inside, she knew he was as sweet and sensitive as he could be.

He showed a dazzling smile at her. 

Uh-oh, now she definitely couldn't let his cheeks freeze while he slept on the floor.

"You can't sleep on a frigid floor. You'll freeze to death. You can sleep with me," she blurted out. It took her a moment to realize what she had said.

Yoongi grinned seeing her flushed cheeks, "I would love to. But I can't let-"

Chaerin grasped his icy wrist, "C'mon, Yoongs. We're not in a fanfic. What's the worse that could happen?"

Yoongi froze for a second when she grabbed his wrist. That feeling felt so good, the contact of her skin with his.

Chaerin had no clue about what she was saying. What's the worse that could happen? Really? There are so many worse things that could-

"Alright." Yoongi interrupted her thoughts, smiling widely. And with that, he threw the blankets and pillows on the bed.

Chaerin nodded and climbed onto the bed, laying down at the left side. She was completely crazy when she said it. 

Stop thinking about it, you pervert.

Yoongi rolled his tongue in the inside of his cheek as he laid down rather carefully next to her, trying not to touch her anywhere.

He thought he would be able to sleep easily if she was near him. But in fact, Yoongi didn't have a clue how wrong he was.

Her scent and the thought that she was literally right next to him, made it impossible for him to sleep.

Meanwhile, she had a habit of hugging a pillow while sleeping. Would it matter if she hugged him instead? It was like the two sides of her head were fighting against each other.

But that's just her friend.

Yeah, a friend who she's sleeping with right now.

Aw, come on, she didn't mean it like that.

Then what else did she mean?

Chaerin sighed, shaking the thoughts off her mind, knowing this was going nowhere. She wondered if he was already asleep.

She turned to his side and saw that he was indeed awake. His chocolate brown eyes stared into hers, she could feel herself being powerless at that gaze.

Ah, shit!

The smell of his cologne and the way his eyes fluttered open caused her heart to hammer against her chest. She wanted to be closer, she wanted to hug him tightly and bury her head against the warmth of his chest.

Chaerin fumbled for words, but Yoongi understood. He gently pulled her closer using his arms and let her lay her head on his chest. She hesitated for a second, before wrapping her arms around him.

Chaerin smiled to herself when she heard his heart slamming against his chest. It felt so safe.

It felt so comfortable, better than the soft pillows, better than hugging plushies, better than a warm blanket on a rainy day. 

It felt so cozy and warm.

Chaerin didn't want to pull away and when he wrapped his arms around her waist slowly, hesitating a bit. His scent still lingered on the hoodie she was wearing.

She hated the way she felt undeniably powerless at his touch as if he was the only medicine she'll ever need.

She snuggled closer to him, her body pressed close to his, while his arms held her tightly, strongly.

As if he didn't want to let go of her ever.