12

"Then why are you staring at it? Is it a nice view?"

Yoongi's eyes immediately looked down at his body. Indeed he was shirtless. He bit his lower lip in frustration. 

"I can't believe you." Yoongi shook his head, "You literally ran out of your house, climbed into my bedroom, not afraid of anything that might happen to you and when you're finally here, you're telling me I'm half-naked."

He threw his hands in the air, staring at the girl who was looking down at her shoes. "Are your shoes that interesting?"

She shook her head and grabbed his wrist, taking an anxious look at the time.

"You didn't tell your mom, did you?"

"She wasn't home."

 Yoongi locked eyes with her, wondering if she was telling the truth.

It was like immediately all the words she wanted to say had vanished away. She hated the way he made her feel.

He was just a guy she watched dramas with, nothing more and nothing less, but then why did she climb his own bedroom, just because she wanted to speak to him?

"Couldn't you call or text me?" He asked, lowering his brows.

She shook her head, "That is if the grandpa would stop keeping his phone on silent mode." She snorted.

He ignored the statement, "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to talk with you," Chaerin admitted, staring at her shoes. "Talk about what?"

She fidgeted with the hem of her shirt. "I need your notes."

"Isn't that called copying?"

"No, that's called borrowing, I'll return it after I copy-I mean after I finish writing it," she said despite knowing that was just a lame excuse she made up to meet him.

Yoongi nodded, taking out the subject notes from his desk. He scrunched his eyebrows, "Wait, shouldn't I get something in return for this?"

She cursed under her breath, "Yeah, just give it for now," she said, grabbing the book from his hand. 

He felt his cheeks heating up when she gave him a small peck on his right cheek. "I'll return them back."

He chuckled at her, "Don't forget that and-shit, you need some help with that?" He asked, watching her trying to exit through the window.

"Nope, I got this."

Yoongi stared at her, "Aren't you missing something?"

"Thanks!" She exclaimed, beaming. "And you're still half-naked!"

He glanced at his chest and cursed under his breath for forgetting to wear a shirt. He watched her until she left and ran his fingers through his hair, smiling at no one in particular.

He wasn't even annoyed that she interrupted him during his 'creative-imagination-session.'

Almost suddenly, his thoughts of her were interrupted as a bare-faced Hoseok burst into the room.

A slight blush crept to his cheeks, "Uh, Yoongi-hyung, why are you half-naked?"