38

"Babe, you want some juice?" Beomgyu asked, draping an arm around his girlfriend's shoulder. She chuckled lowly, "Nope."

He nodded, opening the box of pizza kept next to the oven. His fingers were oily as he took a huge bite. Beomgyu paused to look at her, "Where's Yoongi-hyung though?" 

She grabbed a bottle of water chugging it down her throat, before throwing the empty bottle into the bin. Rae turned towards her boyfriend, grabbing a piece of pizza from the box, "In the living room," she replied, munching on it hungrily.

"Who're you staying with?"

"Chaerin," she replied. "We're sharing a bedroom since..." she looked around and let out a sigh, "We're the only two girls here."

Beomgyu ran his fingers through his hair, "Mhm."

"I'll just have to arrange a few things." She kept her hands inside her pocket. "Be right back!" He nodded at his girlfriend who ran back to the room.

* * * 

Dammit! That bracelet was from Yoongs. I can't afford to lose it.

"I'm pretty sure it's somewhere around here," she murmured as her eyes scanned the whole living room. The others had gone to the kitchen to grab some food and so it was easier for her to search for it. 

She was glad Yoongi hadn't even noticed her wrist, he was too busy staring at her cheek, before giving it a light peck, murmuring a 'good night' and going off to his bedroom as if nothing happened.

Chaerin looked under the sofa, which was of no use since it was packed with empty packets of chips and pizza boxes.

Can't blame the 6 irresponsible men who live here. Must be hard to clean once in a while.

There were times she wished Yoongi would make the first move, but there were other times she doubted if he even liked her back.

Being the expert he is at hiding his emotions, made her feel like she was playing a game. And she just had to win.

She checked her watch as a soft sigh escaped her lips. "1:02 am," she muttered under her breath before checking under the chair and the sofa they sat on. 

And held hands.

Damn, those veiny hands.

She snapped out of it quickly, as she ran her hands on the surface of the sofa, checking if there was anything stuck in the edges. When she found no answer, disappointment filled her mind. How could she lose it? Which was given to her by Yoongi himself?

* * * * *

"Hey, uhm, I found this," he said awkwardly, as he reached out his hand to show an enthralling classic rose gold bracelet that had her name carved on it. 

"Is that gift?"

"Nope, I just found it on the road, and guess what? the owner of this bracelet has the same name as yours. What a coincidence," he said sarcastically, showing a gummy bear smile that ruined the sassy line.

She rolled her eyes at the line, "Yep and I bet her boyfriend who has the same name as yours gifted it to her," she said, while a slight blush crept to his cheeks. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"That looks beautiful," she complimented it as she took it from his hands about to put it on her wrist when he interrupted her, "I'll do it."

His eyes glittered in a way she had never seen them, as his fingers brushed against her skin when he carefully helped her wear it.

"It looks beautiful, but it looks even better when you wear it."

* * * *

Chaerin swore multiple times before exiting the living room, "How the fudge am I supposed to find the bracelet when I don't even know where I lost it?" A soft sigh escaped her lips as she went to the bedroom. 

She burst through the door, her eyes wandering around the room. Chaerin mentally cursed herself for losing it.

The bedroom was dimly lit, but her eyes couldn't help but notice Rae who darted in the corner as if she had just interrupted her while she was doing something important. 

Her gaze settled on the contents of Rae's bag that was spilled on the floor. Books, papers, and clothes scattered across the large surface.

"I'll help you," Chaerin offered, with a smile on her face.

Rae hesitated, "No, I'm pretty sure I can manage this by myself." She kneeled down on her knees as she threw the heaps of books into her bag hurriedly. She didn't even stop to fold her clothes as she threw them inside impatiently.

Chaerin kneeled down, noticing there were piles of books and wrinkled shirts sprawled across the floor. She picked them up, folding them carefully but halted when she noticed Rae's sour expression. Something was definitely wrong. Her fists were clenched at her sides as she stood stiffly.

Chaerin felt dazed as she noticed the tension in the air.

Too thick.

"Didn't I say I don't need your-"

But that's when her eyes peered down, noticing something that almost buried in the heap of clothes lying on the floor. 

A thin rose gold bracelet.

* * *

Me after writing this: