CHAPTER 17

Minho's Pov

Seeing MinSoo burst out in tears makes my heart ache a lot.

Now I feel like I shouldn't have asked Y/n for help.

Maybe I should have just left her alone so she could move on.

Y/n's Pov

"H-how do you know Minho??" Min Soo asked sobbing.

"W-well it will sound weird when I tell you this and you might freak out....."

"Try me." Min soo said still sniffing.

"Well before I tell you, can you tell me when did Minho exactly died?" I just wanna know cause Minho wasn't even sure himself.

"5 years ago....." 5!!!???

I looked at Minho shockingly.

'But he told me he's dead for 10 freaking years!!! Exaggerating much!!?? Huh!!!??'

Taehyung heard what I said and told exactly what I said to Minho.

And he just looked at me with the 'How-am-i-suppose-to-know look'.

"Y/n??" Min Soo called.

"Uh yes??"

"Where are you staring at?? And won't you tell me your weird story you were talking about??"

"Oh yea right well, it all started when....."

A few moments later~

"Yea....so all that happened." I said drinking my coffee which Unnie made.

"So, basically you mean that You can see ghost and you happen to meet Minho on the way here to help another ghost and now Minho is standing right behind me?"

Unnie just summarised the whole story......and her eyes wide from whatever I just said.

"Well yea he is."

"Phew ok um.......I seriously don't know how I should feel right now, Happy?? Or creeped out??
Cause whatever you just said sounds totally creepy and crazy but I still believe you."

Wh-

"Y-you do!?" Now my eyes are wide.

"Yes, but how am I suppose to see Minho and...where is he right now?"

"Well he's sitting right next to you now."

Unnie was sitting on the bed side and Minho has been sitting beside her for a while now.

"Excuse me!?" Unnie said standing up and looking at both sides.

"Where? Exactly....?"

"Um well how about you just see him with your own eyes?" I said with a straight face.

"I-i can!!!?? How!? Tell me!?" Unnie said her face very near to mine now and her hands on my hoodie collar.

"Woah Woah calm down calm down."
I said carefully taking unnie's hands off my collar.

"Yes, I do have a way and if you would just let me talk and sit down...I will tell you."

"Fine."

Flashback

"But Y/n.....how can i talk to MinSoo personally. And give her the thing I was supposed to." Minho said looking at me. Looking....desperate.

"Well.....we do have this Journal. My Great Grandma's Journal." I said showing him the Journal.