CHAPTER 23

So the day has come. Today I'm going to find out about the purple amulet. And about my great grandmother's past. I'm loading my stuff into Minsoo's car with the help of Hoseok. Why is he here? 

Flashback

"Y/n." Minsoo called me and I turned back to greet her but there was some unexpected company.

"Hey Unnie." I smiled at her.

"So, you're ready to go?" She asked and I nodded.

"Unnie, what is he doing here?" I whispered to Minsoo while glancing at Hoseok who is loading the bags in the car.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. He called me yesterday and he asked again about your great grandmother. He said that his great grandfather was the Jung Hoseok your great grandmother was talking about. And now he knows where the purple amulet is. So I called him along, plus he's our only answer to where we could find it." She said and my mouth formed an O shape as I nodded. Well that makes it easy for me. Now I don't have to go find him anymore. I guess life is taking my side for once.

End of flashback.

"Okay we're ready to go." Hoseok said and gave us a thumbs up.

"Thank you so much Hoseok. For helping us. Sorry if we're bothering you." I said.

"No it's okay y/n. This is my job. To serve you, I'll have to do my part." He smiled and I'm not gonna lie, I feel like the whole world just lit up and was shining so bright. He's literally the sunshine.

"S-serve me? I think the word 'help' would be better." I laughed.

"Y/n, take care of yourself darling. Come back soon." Grandma said and hugged me.

"I'll be fine grandma, I promise." I said and smiled.

"Mom, I'll be leaving." I said and she just nodded while folding her arms. I was about to get in the car when mom called me.

"Y/n." I turn back to face her. She seemed hesitant to say it but she did it anyway. "Stay safe." She said and that made me smile. Words like that don't usually come from her so it meant a lot.I wave them goodbye and we hit the road.

Driving with Hoseok and Minsoo was actually fun. Hoseok keeps cracking jokes and making us laugh so much. He also told us on the way about his great grandfather and his part of the story. So it all makes a little sense now. The question is 'is she dead or still alive?' no one knows. I guess we'll have to find out about it soon.

"So y/n, where's this friend of yours? The Taehyung guy?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh..he's actually off to somewhere. But don't worry I told him to meet us at the station." I said and he nodded.

Sigh...I do hope he knows the way....I mean I did tell him a very detailed way so....I guess it's fine. But I still can't help but worry about him.

I demanded some answers yesterday but he told me he can't tell me...yet...so I'm just trusting him right now.

"Off to where?" Minsoo asked.

"Somewhere he needs to be right now." I said. I wonder if he's doing well right now. I'm worried.

Taehyung's Pov.

"Namjoon hyung, where is this place you're taking me?" I ask as we're walking on this strange path. It is covered with mist everywhere. I can't feel a soul being here except us.

"We'll be there in just a while." He replied and we kept walking.

"Your boss, what is she like?" I asked, feeling nervous and scared for some reason.

"Oh don't worry about her. She won't hurt you. Unless you piss her off maybe she'll chop you into pieces." said Jin and I gulped. 

I don't know why I trusted these two all of a sudden. I have known them for just a few hours but something about them told me that they've suffered for a longer time than me that taking away spirits means nothing to them, or killing means nothing to them anymore. 

Namjoon, the buff guy. He's quite a gentleman from his actions. He seems professional when we're talking but his eyes look dull every time I take a glance at them. They say never look into a grim reaper's eyes if you meet one or they will suck away your life. But these two are different I guess or maybe it's because I'm already dead.

Jin, the classy guy. His looks are breathtaking, any normal person or spirit would fall for him. He's like a royal or something. But he's quite childish from his actions although he has anger issues I could tell. 

"So tell me Taehyung. Do you remember now? How did you die?" Jin asked.

"No, I still can't get my memories from when I was alive. But I do remember some but they're not clear."

I look down as I thought to myself. Am I really not going to remember them at all and am I supposed to go to the afterlife without knowing them at all? It's disappointing but it really bugs me that there's something about myself that I want to achieve or complete. I feel betrayed all of a sudden for no reason.

Author's Pov.

"You look stressed Taehyung. What is it?" Namjoon noticed Taehyung's behaviour changed quite a while now. So he decided to ask.

"I don't know, I feel so lonely all of a sudden. It's like I lost a part of me behind." He replied with a frown on his face.

"Is it the girl?" He asked.

"W-what?"

Namjoon smiled after seeing his reaction. "The girl that was always with you. Do you miss her?" 

"I- I" he stuttered. Then sigh "Yeah, I guess. I mean it's been so long and she's the only human I've ever talked to since I've met her. I've always been by her side along with Minho Hyung and I don't know...I just felt lonely and sad again after being apart from her."

"It's fine you don't need to worry Taehyung. You will be able to go and see her again later." Namjoon smiled his dimples being visible now.

After hearing that Taehyung became more livelier. "I'm feeling much better now Hyung. Thank you." Tae smiled showing his cute boxy smile.

The two Grim Reapers were stunned after seeing his cute smile.

Then suddenly a Red Door appeared in front of them. It was bloody red.

"We're here." Jin said.

Taehyung suddenly felt more anxious and nervous.

When they reached near the door, it suddenly opened reveling a huge beautiful room. And there on the Throne type chair sat a lady....a very beautiful lady in a red wine colored dress.

a very beautiful lady in a red wine colored dress

.............. .......... .... ............... .............
Boom boom boom!!!! It's the queen!!
I hope you guys like the new character that I was planning on introducing since last year but I never got a nice plot for that ㅠㅠ but now she's here!!

What type of character do you think she'll be? Comment down below and let me know your thoughts.

See ya!✨