CHAPTER 49

A/n's Pov

Taehyung finally reached the place and the sight in front of him made him even more angrier. Taecyeon was standing next to his body. It boils him and it annoyed him to see that sight. He wants to kill him right there, right now. He clenched his teeth and looked at him with red deadly eyes.

His thirst for his blood is becoming greater and greater.

He saw him exiting the room, and with no time wasted he attacked him.

"What the hell?' I didn't even open the windows." Taecyeon looked around in confusion and then the wind stopped. He stood still and felt really weird, as if someone is watching him. He screamed in pain suddenly and fell on his knees.

It was Taehyung who held his left shoulder tightly on his joint and pressing it down. He felt an immense pain as he scream and groans so badly.

Taehyung was not looking satisfied with Taecyeon's miserable state and wants to torture him more and more.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Taecyeon screamed.

The door opened and two of his men came inside the room to check on him. Taehyung then let go of him.

"SIR! What happened!? Are you alright??" One of his men cried.

"I'm fine I'm fine." Taecyeon murmured. Although he was quite shocked about everything. What happened to him? Why does he feel like someone is torturing him right now.

'oh...he's fine?' Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung then kicked his right leg almost breaking it. Taecyeon fell down and groans even more.

"AHHHHH!! My- My leg! My leg!" Taecyeon screamed.

"BOSS!" The two men cried at the same time and immediately tried to help him.

'Are you still fine?' Taehyung whispers to Taecyeon.

Taecyeon felt a shiver down his spine as all his hairs stood up. 'What the hell was that?' He thought.

He turned to look at Taehyung's body who was still sleeping like he's dead.

"No...it can't be him. It can't be." He murmured.

"Boss...I think we need to call your doctor. You look like you're in pain-" One of his guard said.

"Call him. Now."

Taehyung just looked at his miserable state. Feeling content but not yet satisfied. He's not sure if he wants to laugh at him right now because what he did to him just now is nothing compared to what he did to Taehyung in the past.

He wants him to feel the pain he felt not when he was killed but when he knew he was betrayed by his own brother. But he's being patient. He knows that Y/n and the others are coming to get him but the ghouls are distracting them. Which is a good thing for him although he must avoid the Ghouls at all costs, he knew they were coming for him as well.

He looked at his own body and felt....upset. He want to breakdown but not until he got his revenge. He looked away from his body and looked at Taecyeon's miserable state.

The guards took him to his room and placed him on the bed.

A few minutes later a his doctor came in.

He told the guards to take off his shirt.

After they took it off they saw a huge purplish blue type of mark on his left shoulder. They all gasp.

And Taecyeon was shocked and scared. Taehyung who was looking from outside smirked as he sense fear in him.

'H-hey doc....wtf is this?" Taecyeon asked looking at his doctor.